• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caldwellzag
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2018

A Little Clarification

It has been brought to my attention today that some people on a pay for recruiting site have been running my name in the mud, claiming that I take their information. Number 1, I don't pay for my information, so don't falter yourself that I would get it off your site. Number 2 my sources are really close to the program and I worked hard to get them. Example Oumar Ballo signed the exact weekend that I said he would sign. There was no one else reporting that is was even close, I knew the date, but did not share it, I knew it would break right before the game. Funny thing about Ballo is someone on here right after I said he would commit ran their mouth saying this supposed amazing Pay for Site said he would not sign anytime in the near future, hmm wonder who was right, umm not them. I also know some stuff about Suggs that has not been said on the internet from what I know and put it this way, there is reason I am so confident in my saying Suggs then Strawther in order of commitment. I don't need to "steal" the information from anyone and I will gladly share it with you via PM as well, but the Zag community on this board was going in circles on some recruits, so I started sharing what I knew. If the pay for site has an issue with it, don't hide behind the walls of your pay for site, talk to me you know my handle on here. I am lucky that there are some people on here that have my back and sent me some screenshots. Grow up people on the Pay for Sites!!
  • Hooray4Daye&Gray
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
    It has been brought to my attention today that some people on a pay for recruiting site have been running my name in the mud, claiming that I take their information. Number 1, I don't pay for my information, so don't falter yourself that I would get it off your site. Number 2 my sources are really close to the program and I worked hard to get them. Example Oumar Ballo signed the exact weekend that I said he would sign. There was no one else reporting that is was even close, I knew the date, but did not share it, I knew it would break right before the game. Funny thing about Ballo is someone on here right after I said he would commit ran their mouth saying this supposed amazing Pay for Site said he would not sign anytime in the near future, hmm wonder who was right, umm not them. I also know some stuff about Suggs that has not been said on the internet from what I know and put it this way, there is reason I am so confident in my saying Suggs then Strawther in order of commitment. I don't need to "steal" the information from anyone and I will gladly share it with you via PM as well, but the Zag community on this board was going in circles on some recruits, so I started sharing what I knew. If the pay for site has an issue with it, don't hide behind the walls of your pay for site, talk to me you know my handle on here. I am lucky that there are some people on here that have my back and sent me some screenshots. Grow up people on the Pay for Sites!!
    caldwellzag has single-handedly increased my interest in GUBoards tenfold, which has increased my visits to GUBoards tenfold.

He and MileHigh are currently the only posters that I truly come to this board to read posts from.

Thank you caldwellzag!!! I'm not going to trash former "insiders," but let's just say you're the greatest there has ever been on here.

Comment

• cggonzaga
      Zag for Life
      • Mar 2007

Your information is appreciated caldwell. I like that I don’t have to pay for information on one of those sites that really turns out to be pretty broad.

Comment

• Bogozags
        Zag for Life
        • Jan 2008

Thanks for ALL you do to keep us updated...also hope all is going well for you on the home front too!

Comment

• sittingon50
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

You're doin' a great job Caldwell!!

Got your back (unless it's on the UK board, then spy's got ya'!!).
          But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• former1dog
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
            caldwellzag has single-handedly increased my interest in GUBoards tenfold, which has increased my visits to GUBoards tenfold.

He and MileHigh are currently the only posters that I truly come to this board to read posts from.

Thank you caldwellzag!!! I'm not going to trash former "insiders," but let's just say you're the greatest there has ever been on here.
            WHAT!!! What about me? (jk)

CaldwellZag, you're the bees knees. Ignore the bad press and you're going to be ok my friend!

Comment

• webspinnre
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

I've greatly enjoyed your contributions here. Keep up the great work!
              I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• JAGzag
                Zag for Life
                • Mar 2007

Originally posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post

I seriously check the WB BEFORE the regular site because of you, caldwellzag! Keep it up!

Comment

• gonzagafan62
                  Zag for Life
                  • Nov 2013

CZ,

I had absolutely no interest in the Whelping Box before I knew who you were. Thank you for all you do. I love reading everything you say

Qualified for 26 Straight Big Dances

15 Straight Round of 32s

14 Sweet Sixteens (9 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
                    Banned
                    • Feb 2007

Don’t let the haters get you down buddy. Keep up the good work.

Comment

• BavarianZag
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Dec 2008

Yup! Caldwellzag is a favorite poster of mine. Keep up the great work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• caldwellzag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2018

I appreciate all of you guys and what you have said. Another site took on the attack yesterday because they are scared they will lose subscriber due to me sharing it for free. I have screenshots. Funny thing is just yesterday alone I have screenshots of times a certain insider posted about Julian and Jalen, both post about an hour AFTER mine. Maybe he is starting to follow me to get his stuff!!

I do this for my GU buddies, but I know this certain insider follows this site so this message was for him to get off his high horse and understand more people than just him get inside info!!!

Comment

• Zagdawg
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2007

Appreciate what you bring Caldwellzag-- keep it coming.

Comment

• strikenowhere
                            Zag for Life
                            • Sep 2009

Yeah seriously CaldwellZag's inside recruiting scoops are amazing and I always lookout for new posts from you, especially in the Whelping Box. The pay sites need to understand that there are potentially a lot of sources out there.

Comment

• caldwellzag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by strikenowhere View Post
                              Yeah seriously CaldwellZag's inside recruiting scoops are amazing and I always lookout for new posts from you, especially in the Whelping Box. The pay sites need to understand that there are potentially a lot of sources out there.
                              Thanks! The pay sites tend to freak out when things "they" thought they only knew start to become public knowledge. I appreciate some of my forum buddies for passing along the screenshots from a certain site, just reinforces to me that I will never pay a dime to them!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X