Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 100 of 100

Thread: GAME THREAD: WAVES VS. ZAGS, WCC TOURNEY SEMIS, MARCH 11

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,887

    Default

    Petro needs run w the starters.

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,571

    Default

    And where would we be without another dedicated thread about us on Kentucky’s Board? This is literally the sixth dedicated thread about us on their board in the last two weeks, I am legitimately embarrassed for them at this point.

    https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/t...gs-ass.290428/

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    1,941

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    I know this sounds crazy, but it's time to go to the bench now. The game is over. We have a game tomorrow.
    And then no games for over a week. Get Tillie in there with different combos... practice, practice, practice.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    I know this sounds crazy, but it's time to go to the bench now. The game is over. We have a game tomorrow.
    I think we need repetition more than rest right now. A week off before and a 10 days off afterwards.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    I was just going to mention that. The alley oop is not there for Pepperdine tonight.
    My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,188

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    And where would we be without another dedicated thread about us on Kentucky’s Board? This is literally the sixth dedicated thread about us on their board in the last two weeks, I am legitimately embarrassed for them at this point.

    https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/t...gs-ass.290428/
    Careful....lol
    Your children have been placed in the custody of...Carl's Jr.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Bay Area, CA
    Posts
    427

    Default

    This is what this year's version of the Zags looks like "rusty".
    My posts indicate that I don't seem to follow college basketball all that closely.

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    Dicky V! Stop it!

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    And where would we be without another dedicated thread about us on Kentucky’s Board? This is literally the sixth dedicated thread about us on their board in the last two weeks, I am legitimately embarrassed for them at this point.

    https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/t...gs-ass.290428/
    This is not a dig at you spy but I don’t care what some anonymous Kentucky poster thinks of my team. I really don’t.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    sierra foothills
    Posts
    12,555

    Default

    don't think the three guard lineup has given up a bucket yet since Few went to it over the last few minutes and scoring at will

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Vitale says, "I fully expect Gonzaga to clear their bench with 9 or 10 minutes to go in this game. Prevent injury and another game tomorrow..."

    First, we haven't played for 9 days. Need the run.

    Two, you don't know Coach Few. He is so used to winning by 30 in WCC, he keeps starters in until 54.6 seconds on the clock.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Zag Nation, baybee!
    Posts
    223

    Default

    PULL THE STARTERS NOW !! what are you waiting for, coach ?

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    707

    Default

    Vitale says "you dont want to humiliate people, and need to not risk injury"


    We beat two teams in conference by 50!

    If this game is within 35, Few will get tense.

    How many teams has Clarke hit the floor tonight? At least 4. Nervous belly everytime.

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    sierra foothills
    Posts
    12,555

    Default

    let's see if Pet gets to double figures tonight. I say yes

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,430

    Default

    Petro is a walking bucket.

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    17,250 miles East of Spokane
    Posts
    17,512

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by john montana View Post
    Petro is a walking bucket.
    For both teams. Haha.

    Not nice, I take it back.

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    11,899

    Default

    Well maybe we play Kentucky. We['d thrash em on National TV. But who cares. This team of ours is a devastating team. Having a 6 11 kid back like Tillie is stunning. Who new dimension. We do have a FF team. This could be different for the 17 team. These kids have a feel for each other that's very very good. 4 bigs and 4 strong guards/forwards who run, play defense and are accurate shooters. Tonight, they're world beaters.

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    Zag Nation, baybee!
    Posts
    223

    Default

    My only regret is that I will be sober for Tuesday's game; I don't drink on back to back nights.

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,075

    Default

    Zags -24......when up by 48 put in subs

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,430

    Default

    Only one starter on the floor. And he will be out any second.

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    sierra foothills
    Posts
    12,555

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SorenTodd45 View Post
    My only regret is that I will be sober for Tuesday's game; I don't drink on back to back nights.
    lol, always exceptions eh?

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    2,430

    Default

    Haven’t finished this game well. Then zone was awful.

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    15,887

    Default

    Still not quite 2017.

    Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Well maybe we play Kentucky. We['d thrash em on National TV. But who cares. This team of ours is a devastating team. Having a 6 11 kid back like Tillie is stunning. Who new dimension. We do have a FF team. This could be different for the 17 team. These kids have a feel for each other that's very very good. 4 bigs and 4 strong guards/forwards who run, play defense and are accurate shooters. Tonight, they're world beaters.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    10,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    This is not a dig at you spy but I don’t care what some anonymous Kentucky poster thinks of my team. I really don’t.
    That’s fine. I don’t care if you don’t care. I don’t mean that with hostility, I honestly don’t care.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,036

    Default

    Will probably post on post game thread, but I don’t care how big a lead we have or how many starters are on the bench,
    giving up a barrage of 3’S like we did at the end tonight (yes, I know it was garbage time) is STILL inexcusable.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •