Thread: Congrats and Kudos to Watson and Ravet

Default Congrats and Kudos to Watson and Ravet

Washington state champions! Again. Bringing their championship ways to GU next fall.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Winners are always welcome.
    I miss Mike Hart

Congratulations to MVPs Anton and Brock!

Gonzaga is not only getting two players who can be counted on to execute a game plan when it really matters but also high character guys who will make great teammates.
    "I'm telling you Tillie knows how to play." - Mark Few

Outstanding additions to the Zag family.

Pumped to have some more Washington kids on the roster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach Few
    We are not here as a #%$&%&! Courtesy!!!

I think the intangibles with this incoming class are lost in the shuffle with their talent levels being so high. I can't speak much on Zhakarov, Ballo, or Arlauskas as I don't have the level information on them. What I will say is that Watson, Ravet, and Timme all seem to have the "it" factor when it comes to wanting to be great and winning. Can't wait to see these guys develop with the program.

Hard to follow here in SC but are there any other solid D1 players on those teams? Might they be interested in coming to GU?

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    Hard to follow here in SC but are there any other solid D1 players on those teams? Might they be interested in coming to GU?
    I didn't see anyone else at GU's level. Jumari Jones was good last year but is hurt; I'd guess maybe Big Sky, possibly somewhere like Portland; just saw him once. I was surprised at how much Liam Lloyd had improved from soph to jr year; maybe grown a bit and looked a lot stronger, as well as a much improved jumper; deadly from 3 in the Fed Way game. But probably not a GU level recruit unless he walks on, in which case I could see him working his way into playing time if he continues to improve like he seems to have in the past yr a la David Stockton or a few others.