Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: yet ANOTHER thread about us on Kentucky’s board

Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    Yes Spy, certainly respect that we can have differing opinions. You are the one that is getting all worked up over some differing opinions on another board.

I'm just saying that you really don't need to report back to this board, that fans on another board are saying mean things about GU.

Glass houses Spy.
    You are either being intentionally obtuse or choosing to be argumentative for arguments sake. Its not “glass houses” because I have not started a thread here trashing them and their team. I am merely reporting what they are saying about us. You are ok with what they post, I find that attitude a little beta male for my liking, but you’re certainly entitled to it.

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    You are either being intentionally obtuse or choosing to be argumentative for arguments sake. Its not “glass houses” because I have not started a thread here trashing them and their team. I am merely reporting what they are saying about us. You are ok with what they post, I find that attitude a little beta male for my liking, but you’re certainly entitled to it.
    wtf is wrong with you lol

Kentucky HAHAHHA (has beens)

It is bizarre that someone keeps starting threads in here bashing Kentucky … they are a great program and certainly could win the Championship this year...likely to be among the favorites to win it..

If Gonzaga could beat Kentucky it would be a historical accomplishment ….a milestone for the program...

What the hell is this thread, brother?

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Tapatalk
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    back to the OP...i don't understand why so many zag fans care what other team's fans think??? ...or for that matter feel the need to go on other team's forums and "defend" or "set the record straight" or whatever.
    Well, if you were on a message board about marriage and relationships and you came across a thread, no not one thread but literally five separate threads over a 10 day period specifically dedicated to trashing your spouse and/or loved ones would you just say “who cares”, or would you tactfully and passionately try to defend those that you love?

I don't know if it matters, but we have quite a few wins over teams that are better than their two worst losses according to KenPom They have 1. They beat Tennessee. We will see about tomorrow. They lost to Seton Hall, Alabama and got ran out of the gym by Duke.

Well, if you were on a message board about marriage and relationships and you came across a thread, no not one thread but literally five separate threads over a 10 day period specifically dedicated to trashing your spouse and/or loved ones would you just say “who cares”, or would you tactfully and passionately try to defend those that you love?
    ha, i somehow have a hard time believing you spy could go over to the kentucky board and post "tactfully"

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    ha, i somehow have a hard time believing you spy could go over to the kentucky board and post "tactfully"
    So my answer was valid and conflicted with your narrative so your response was to personally attack me? Nice. Go read the thread yourself, I posted the link. See if it meets your approval.