Results 1 to 23 of 23

Thread: No Oumar Ballo Chants from the Kennel Club tonight?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    1,286

    Default No Oumar Ballo Chants from the Kennel Club tonight?

    They are slacking.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by basketballzag View Post
    They are slacking.
    Too bad.

    Missed opportunity.

    Also, unfortunate Ballo won't be around for the BYU game and/or SENIOR NIGHT.

    Rui, Clarke's, Perkins, Jones last game in Kennel.

    The KC will be going crazy!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    JC chanted his name early in the second half. He smiled and covered his mouth with his hand. He seem to enjoy it a lot.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stache View Post
    JC chanted his name early in the second half. He smiled and covered his mouth with his hand. He seem to enjoy it a lot.
    JC?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    JC?
    Yep. Jesus is in our corner. Best recruiter in the biz

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,165

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    Yep. Jesus is in our corner. Best recruiter in the biz

  7. #7

    Default

    Reports are they didn't, reports are they did? So did they???

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    Yep. Jesus is in our corner. Best recruiter in the biz
    Amen!

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Reports are they didn't, reports are they did? So did they???
    Where are the reports that they didn't?

  10. #10

    Default

    Ummm??? The OP???

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    31

    Default

    I'm pretty sure I heard them chant his name, as he smiled and waved back at the student section.

    He seemed to have had a great time.

    He was even high-fiving the team coming out of halftime...

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    537

    Default

    Meant KC but I think Jesus chanted for Ballo to join God’s team also.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Ummm??? The OP???
    It was a question that was refuted.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stache View Post
    Meant KC but I think Jesus chanted for Ballo to join God’s team also.
    Amen!

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    It was a question that was refuted.
    What??? Are you reading correctly?? He literally said "No Oumar Ballo Chant?" as in they didn't.. and then continued that "they are slacking".... did you party too hard tonight spy??

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Mead
    Posts
    223

    Default

    I think they did. They chanted something I couldn't make sense of. They were looking over to the area near the bench where recruits normally are. I couldn't figure out why. Nothing i could see was happening over there. I didn't realize that Oumar was in the house. Wish I could remember what I thought they were saying, but after reading this I'm pretty sure they were chanting his name.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    What??? Are you reading correctly?? He literally said "No Oumar Ballo Chant?" as in they didn't.. and then continued that "they are slacking".... did you party too hard tonight spy??
    Huh? Stache and others told us that JC chanted for him loudly. Buddha and Mohammad on the other hand sat stoically as they are both Baylor fans.

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lewey View Post
    I think they did. They chanted something I couldn't make sense of. They were looking over to the area near the bench where recruits normally are. I couldn't figure out why. Nothing i could see was happening over there. I didn't realize that Oumar was in the house. Wish I could remember what I thought they were saying, but after reading this I'm pretty sure they were chanting his name.
    The Kennel Club was chanting "We want Oumar".
    He looked like he enjoyed the game. Even high 5'd the players as they came back after half time and then again at the end of the game when the starters came out. Pretty cool.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    1,087

    Default

    They definitely chanted during the Kalispell Country Club promotion, it took him a minute to pick up on it and then he gave the KC a thumbs up and they chanted more. He really seemed to be enjoying himself.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Awesome! Thanks for the reports guys

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stache View Post
    Meant KC but I think Jesus chanted for Ballo to join God’s team also.
    I know all of the above is tongue in cheek but...

    JW3, Drew Barham, Josh Perkins, NWG, Dominick Harris, and others that don’t come to mind right now... guys who seem to have done more than just pay lip service to the Christian faith in tweets and interviews. I have actually suspected for a while that GU is a destination for Christian ball players who want to go play for a different kind of coach and a different kind of program.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    I know all of the above is tongue in cheek but...

    JW3, Drew Barham, Josh Perkins, NWG, Dominick Harris, and others that don’t come to mind right now... guys who seem to have done more than just pay lip service to the Christian faith in tweets and interviews. I have actually suspected for a while that GU is a destination for Christian ball players who want to go play for a different kind of coach and a different kind of program.
    That’s awesome

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,952

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    That’s awesome
    To wit, a recent Julian Strawther tweet includes “All glory to God” with a hands-praying emoticon.

    This could be a selection bias on my end but it has been something I have been following, especially with transfers.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •