Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Other Games - Week of 2/11 - 2/17/2019

Quote Originally Posted by CG3Dad View Post
    Geez for a minute I thought Utah was gonna rise up a bit? My daughter got an offer from them and she almost could've ended up there at one point in time. I think I recorded that game as well? Be entertaining to see it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't know what their deal is. They nosedived down the stretch last year, but that was after Megan Huff got injured. They lost Sr. guard Provo early in the season, so can't blame the late season swoon on that. It's starting to look like a trend. Somehow they look good thru the first half of the conference schedule but can't close out the back half.

Quote Originally Posted by CG3Dad View Post
    @seacatfan
    Saw both games. Nice relaxing Sunday at home with my wife. I have season passes to UCLA and my wife's nephew is on the UCLA WBB staff, but too lazy to drive over (LOL!)

As far as Texas, wow gotta hand it to Destiny Littleton. She really has reinvented herself down there at Texas, after a little bit of a "misfire" in her freshman year of college, after setting the scoring record for points in high school. Recall that they had that recruiting class that also includes the #1 point guard Chassity Patterson, who's since transferred?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    UCLA has really turned their season around. Struggled in OOC, 2-4 start in conference, but now have won 7 of 8.

I imagine driving over isn't all that easy in LA. I can get to UW games fairly easily, but they are just so bad it's hard to get motivated to go watch them. I like to see the better opponents come to town but even then I've skipped quite a few games this year that I was considering going to. Probably will check out the Stanford game at the end of the regular season.