Thread: WCC Tournament Tickets

Default WCC Tournament Tickets

It looks like the schedule may break just right for my wife and I to be able to get away to Vegas for the WCC tournament, but the tickets I've been able to find on the secondary market are stupid expensive. Does anyone have experience finding tickets to this event at this late date that are less than a grand each?

There are always tickets available at the Orleans box office day of game.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaglaw View Post
    There are always tickets available at the Orleans box office day of game.
    That's awesome - just so I can get an idea - what are the price range for those?

Quote Originally Posted by kdaleb View Post
    That's awesome - just so I can get an idea - what are the price range for those?
    If USF isn't in the Finals, I will have tickets to sell you for that game. $50 each. Same deal for anyone else here. Just message me

Quote Originally Posted by kdaleb View Post
    Depends where they are. The ticket office sells at face value, as opposed to the scalpers. You really need to be at the ticket office when it opens. Also, if you go to both the Monday games, you can try to get tickets from one of the losing teams fans. I got some great tickets from BYU fans one year, for free.