Thread: Bracketology 2-8-19

Default Bracketology 2-8-19

This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Sparty lost back to back games to Indiana and Iowa and Joey Brackets still has them as a 2 seed and Kansas has lost three out of their last four games and is currently in fourth place in their conference and he has them as a three seed. He sure does love his blue bloods.

No, he Just perceives reality on a one week time delay.

I would be happy with that bracket. 8-9 beatable. Nevada LSU or Belmont beatable. Maybe Kansas, NC, Maryland after that. Would love to see Wofford and Belmont get through. Can't wait for March

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    Sparty lost back to back games to Indiana and Iowa and Joey Brackets still has them as a 2 seed and Kansas has lost three out of their last four games and is currently in fourth place in their conference and he has them as a three seed. He sure does love his blue bloods.

Kansas takes another hit:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...rsonal-matters
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Default don't want Nevada ...

Quote Originally Posted by gon2mt View Post
    I would be happy with that bracket. 8-9 beatable. Nevada LSU or Belmont beatable. Maybe Kansas, NC, Maryland after that. Would love to see Wofford and Belmont get through. Can't wait for March
    not sure about that Nevada team..they have a lot of experience from a good run in last year's tourney in Jordan Caroline and the Martin brothers....plus they added Trey Porter, a very solid grad transfer from ODU. That is 4 seniors ...I would not want to play them in March...not that I don't think the Zags are better, but anything can happen in a single elimination tourney...
    It's What You learn AFTER You Know It All That Counts

i wouldn't want nevada as a 4...if you have to play them, make it one round further in. would also hate to face the syracuse zone in a round of 32. only thing good about this bracket is carolina as the 2 and kansas as the 3...perfectly okay facing either in the elite eight.

If we are who we say we are it doesn't matter. If seed matters then we aren't there yet. Anybody, any time any where. It just doesn't matter. Let's stop this wimpy stuff.