Thread: 2021 Nate Bittle -- Offer - Official Visit 1/25

Hybrid View

Default 2021 Nate Bittle -- Offer - Official Visit 1/25

I keep hearing his name pop up, as him and Gregg are two of the guys we are most interested in for 2021. Here is a good interview from Stockrisers.

https://stockrisers.com/2019/01/22/t...interest-more/

He’s the #15 ranked recruit for that year. Here’s another article.
    http://www.osaa.org/today/article/39...ter%27s+Bittle

“It’s hard for players to make passes around me,” he said. “My wingspan is 7-5, so hopefully I’ll get to 7-foot.”

Reminds me of Wiltjer, a bit.

Getting Gregg and Bittle would be killer for 2021.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Quote Originally Posted by BobZag View Post
    Reminds me of Wiltjer, a bit.

Getting Gregg and Bittle would be killer for 2021.
    Reminds me of Collins, 7'5" wingspan and sounds like he likes to play D and block shots, but can still hit 3's.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    Reminds me of Collins, 7'5" wingspan and sounds like he likes to play D and block shots, but can still hit 3's.
    Either way, Nate looks awfully good. Would love to have a twin towers of Bittle and Gregg. They're just up the road from each other, to boot.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Quote Originally Posted by BobZag View Post
    Either way, Nate looks awfully good. Would love to have a twin towers of Bittle and Gregg. They're just up the road from each other, to boot.
    They just played each other.

https://www.oregonlive.com/sports/g6...-1-at-lsi.html

Bittle holds offers from Oregon, Oregon State, Arizona, UCLA and Gonzaga, among others. Gregg’s top offers include the in-state schools and Texas.

Bittle, a 6-foot-11 shooter and rim protector, dazzled with 41 points and 14 rebounds, carrying Class 5A Crater past Class 6A Clackamas, 71-54.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    doesn't have nearly the level of athleticism(never will) or size(will improve, but frame doesn't look as good as collins...maybe more like a tillie...might struggle to put on weight)

wiltjer a better comp...not as good a shooter (yet, not far off already) but maybe a slightly better athlete and of course more length. poor man's chet maybe...similar body and style but without the ball handling and not quite the athlete...but also more willing to be a big.

Five-star junior Nate Bittle has scheduled an official visit to Gonzaga on January 25th, a source told @Stockrisers. UCLA and Arizona have received official visits from him.

https://twitter.com/jakeweingarten/s...122410496?s=20
    Last edited by StatZag19; 01-16-2020 at 11:01 AM. Reason: formatting

Default 2021 Nate Bittle -- Offer - Official Visit 1/25

He’s seemed very engage during the whole game. Clapping when we did well etc. He’s a good looking kid

Actually we’re there two recruits there tonight. I only noticed in kid so if there were two I’m not sure if it was bittle or the other

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
    He’s seemed very engage during the whole game. Clapping when we did well etc. He’s a good looking kid

Actually we’re there two recruits there tonight. I only noticed in kid so if there were two I’m not sure if it was bittle or the other

Did the one you saw look tall or freakishly tall?

Quote Originally Posted by ZagRecruitWatch View Post
    Did the one you saw look tall or freakishly tall?
    The other kid was Sallis. 6'5"? Got some Zag hair!
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

The one I saw was sitting right on the isle by our bench, with his,I assume parents, he was tall but sitting so not sure how tall but I’d guess 6 feet tall or more. African American his hair was long with dreds I think with a few of them a different color. When I said he looked good I was focused on his hair mostly, it looked good

Quote Originally Posted by Fonebone View Post
    The one I saw was sitting right on the isle by our bench, with his,I assume parents, he was tall but sitting so not sure how tall but I’d guess 6 feet tall or more. African American his hair was long with dreds I think with a few of them a different color. When I said he looked good I was focused on his hair mostly, it looked good

That was Sallis.

Any update on Bittle?

Quote Originally Posted by zagfan08 View Post
    Any update on Bittle?
    It went well, staff was impressed with him. I do know at the game he didn't look nearly as into the game as Hunter, but that is such a hard thing to judge with kids these days. They are really pushing that he can be Tillie like and his fit to the program.

Quote Originally Posted by Reborn View Post
    Go Zags!!!