• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • caldwellzag
    Zag for Life
    • Jan 2018

2021 Nate Bittle -- Offer - Official Visit 1/25

I keep hearing his name pop up, as him and Gregg are two of the guys we are most interested in for 2021. Here is a good interview from Stockrisers.

• 23dpg
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

He’s the #15 ranked recruit for that year. Here’s another article.
    Nate Bittle, a 6-foot-10 sophomore, has become a top-20 national recruit for his class, receiving eight Division I offers

“It’s hard for players to make passes around me,” he said. “My wingspan is 7-5, so hopefully I’ll get to 7-foot.”
    Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• BobZag
      Dark Lord of the Zag
      • Jan 2007

Reminds me of Wiltjer, a bit.

Getting Gregg and Bittle would be killer for 2021.
      The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• bdmiller7
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
        Reminds me of Wiltjer, a bit.

Getting Gregg and Bittle would be killer for 2021.
        Reminds me of Collins, 7'5" wingspan and sounds like he likes to play D and block shots, but can still hit 3's.

Comment

• hooter73
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2008

Comment

• BobZag
            Dark Lord of the Zag
            • Jan 2007

Originally posted by bdmiller7 View Post
            Reminds me of Collins, 7'5" wingspan and sounds like he likes to play D and block shots, but can still hit 3's.
            Either way, Nate looks awfully good. Would love to have a twin towers of Bittle and Gregg. They're just up the road from each other, to boot.
            The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• 23dpg
              Zag for Life
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
              Either way, Nate looks awfully good. Would love to have a twin towers of Bittle and Gregg. They're just up the road from each other, to boot.
              They just played each other.

Bittle holds offers from Oregon, Oregon State, Arizona, UCLA and Gonzaga, among others. Gregg’s top offers include the in-state schools and Texas.

Bittle, a 6-foot-11 shooter and rim protector, dazzled with 41 points and 14 rebounds, carrying Class 5A Crater past Class 6A Clackamas, 71-54.
              Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• WallaWallaZag
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bdmiller7 View Post
                doesn't have nearly the level of athleticism(never will) or size(will improve, but frame doesn't look as good as collins...maybe more like a tillie...might struggle to put on weight)

wiltjer a better comp...not as good a shooter (yet, not far off already) but maybe a slightly better athlete and of course more length. poor man's chet maybe...similar body and style but without the ball handling and not quite the athlete...but also more willing to be a big.

Comment

• StatZag19
                  Professional Zag Fan
                  • May 2019

Five-star junior Nate Bittle has scheduled an official visit to Gonzaga on January 25th, a source told @Stockrisers. UCLA and Arizona have received official visits from him.

Last edited by StatZag19; 01-16-2020, 11:01 AM. Reason: formatting
                  I take nothing nor anyone on this forum seriously in any form or way. It is no more or less than a satirical board until legitimacy is restored.

Comment

• Spoko13
                    Bulldog Fan
                    • Apr 2018

This is big - hope I’m wrong about West Coast Elite keeping him away from Gonzaga......kid is a stud......some combo of him, Banchero, Holmgren and Perry is the front court of our dreams!

Comment

• IowaSERE
                      Bleeds GU Blue
                      • Oct 2008

Does he have an offer or not?

Comment

• StatZag19
                        Professional Zag Fan
                        • May 2019

Originally posted by Spoko13 View Post
                        This is big - hope I’m wrong about West Coast Elite keeping him away from Gonzaga......
                        I don't mean to detour from the topic of the thread, but what's the thing with West Coast Elite and us? I've seen that pop up a few times lately with other potential 'croots.
                        I take nothing nor anyone on this forum seriously in any form or way. It is no more or less than a satirical board until legitimacy is restored.

Comment

• Spoko13
                          Bulldog Fan
                          • Apr 2018

Have we ever been connected to one of their guys before? This is great news if we can because 2022 Skyy Clarke is with them now.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                            Zag for Life
                            • Oct 2008

Originally posted by StatZag19 View Post
                            I don't mean to detour from the topic of the thread, but what's the thing with West Coast Elite and us? I've seen that pop up a few times lately with other potential 'croots.
                            I don't really know but the "About" page on their site starts enough sentences in a row with "Coach Silver" that I couldn't finish. The word "Silver" comes up 45 times on that same page. He needs a copy editor.

Comment

• ZagRecruitWatch
                              Kennel Club Alum
                              • Jul 2019

Excited about the potential of this kid, but this is one of the few announcements I didn't hear coming before hit hit the news. Gut still tells me he is a Oregon bound kid. Solid recruit to get a O visit from and I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                              X