Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Closing in on the Tucson Chipmunk.....

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Isn’t BW damaged goods at this point? All due respect.
    He could be, but I would take the chance on him. BWill if healthy is a game changer.

I am so grateful there are media and government offices that go after these recruiting suspected violations. It is not fair that we have to recruit at a handicap because we are not offering under the table.
    Grrrrr. Go Bulldogs.

It’s major. The only thing that stands between GU and the nouveau blue bloods like Nova.

Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post
    Reading that linked forum was basically my first foray into another team's message board.

It's amazing how much our WCC conference affiliation constantly underscores any mention of Gonzaga's record, Mark Few, our recruits, etc.

I wonder how widespread that disdain is among recruiters, recruits, other coaches, media, etc. I never thought it was a big deal, but it really does dominate nearly every mention of GU.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Brooklyn.....
    You know I was just poking fun at you and taking a shot at you know who....

BW left Zags twice at the alter...now Zags asked to rehab after dumpster fire in Tucson...pass
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

Reading that linked forum was basically my first foray into another team's message board.

It's amazing how much our WCC conference affiliation constantly underscores any mention of Gonzaga's record, Mark Few, our recruits, etc.

I wonder how widespread that disdain is among recruiters, recruits, other coaches, media, etc. I never thought it was a big deal, but it really does dominate nearly every mention of GU.
    ever been to GRAND CANYON?
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    He could be, but I would take the chance on him. BWill if healthy is a game changer.
    He has a degenartive knee condition.

Which thread are you referencing, LTown?

Thanks.
    This ain't rocket surgery!

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Which thread are you referencing, LTown?

Thanks.
    I just searched "Gonzaga" on their site out of curiosity.

from 247 site...just a fan

It’s time to move on from this era.. Look at Louisville they had a situation worse than ours and they fired the coach, hired a new coach and are already recruiting well and have been ranked in the top 15 this year.
    This cloud will continue to hang over the program and might only complicate hiring a competent coach the longer we stand by trying to explain away how 3 of millers assistants have been involved in something perceived real or not to be shady.
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

And he didn't know?? C'mon! One of these assistants will cut a deal and then? Who knows what!