Thread: Other Scores 2-6-19

Default Other Scores 2-6-19

Creighton goes on the road to Villanova & takes them to OT, but come up short (59-66).
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

It seems like Villanova keeps scraping out super close wins and Creighton keeps losing them. It was still a good showing for Creighton who missed their PG/top scorer and another major contributor. They just ran out of offense in the final 5 minutes of regulation (and OT).

Anyone else watching Nevada @ CSU? I find it hard to believe the Kenpom ranking of the 18th best team in the country for Nevada (21-1). Jordan Caroline had 23 points in the first 12 minutes! I'm not saying they are Duke or VA or TENN good, but I think they are a definite final four threat and being overlooked.

Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post
    Anyone else watching Nevada @ CSU? I find it hard to believe the Kenpom ranking of the 18th best team in the country for Nevada (21-1). Jordan Caroline had 23 points in the first 12 minutes! I'm not saying they are Duke or VA or TENN good, but I think they are a definite final four threat and being overlooked.
    Not hard to believe at all. Their schedule was not good. 18 sounds about right to me. Winning against CSU is nothing to get excited about.

UNR 81
    CSU 72

Box Score http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401089654

6:30 to go

Caroline with 35 / 12.

TEXAS A & M 71
    Mississippi 75

NO. DAKOTA ST. 74
    North Dakota 70

NO. ALABAMA 64
    Flor. Gulf Coast 71
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by LTownZag View Post
    Wolfpack wins by 16 over Colorado State. Caroline ended up with 40 pts in 40 minutes on 6 of 8 shooting from 3 pt land. Also cleared 12 boards. Great effort.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut