Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GU vs San Diego (Home edition) - Predictions/Thoughts/What you do hope to see

More: defense, 3-pts made, playing time with starters for Tillie, Crandall, Petrusev and Aiyahi. No: letdown, injuries.

Zags 85
    Toreros 64

Go Zags! Final Four and beyond!

Gu-93
    USD-69

I got Zags at -22. 3 game parlay where I have already hit the first 2.

Hoping Few doesnt take his foot off the gas in the last 5 minutes of the game!

This is the first season that I can recall never worrying that Zags will play down to the opponent. I expect that to continue tonight. Hope that subs earn minutes by at least maintaining, if not pushing, the lead. Always good to have battle-tested back-ups in case we get into foul trouble or have serious injury in future games.

Should be one of the best WCC home floor tests of the season versus Torero's senior filled group. Tenacious D on both sides leads to lower total than usual. GU 77 USD 62.

Quote Originally Posted by MileHigh View Post
    I got Zags at -22. 3 game parlay where I have already hit the first 2.

Hoping Few doesnt take his foot off the gas in the last 5 minutes of the game!
    You were looking pretty sweet with about 3 minutes to go. Tough one! Another example of why I don't bet on Zags' games: Zags win...but not by enough!
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

Quote Originally Posted by ProVeeZag View Post
    You were looking pretty sweet with about 3 minutes to go. Tough one! Another example of why I don't bet on Zags' games: Zags win...but not by enough!
    ATS at home, Zags have been best play in college basketball this season (12-4). No one is even close

Yesterday is why I usually don't play parlays. Get 2/3 of your picks right and end up with bupkis!