Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2021 Mason Landeck

Thumbs up Mason

There is a sophomore at Class A Cashmere Highschool named Mason Landdeck who is averaging about 35 points per game and has scored more than 40.... including two games with 48.

He is a point guard at 6' and as you might expect from a 14/15 year old pretty skinny at 160 pounds or less... a GYM RAT returning to work out in the evenings after supper...a couple older brothers who also were points at Cashmere.

It is interesting that last year, he transferred to Kittitas and was the second leading scorer (12.5 ppg) behind Ravet…. with the intention of playing with and learning from Brock.

It maybe way to soon to identify him as a potential Zag..... but he surely knows about Gonzaga..... and they surely know about him.

I would assume he will continue to play at this level but if he does something even more remarkable , I will post it.

Cashmere is also the home of Hailey Van Lith (2020) who is generating a great deal of interest from national powers in WCBB.

Default 2021 Mason Landeck

He is averaging 38 points per game as a sophomore!!!

https://a.hudl.com/profile/7143687/Mason-Landdeck

Mason made 11 3's on his way to 42 points and had 8 assists in a victory over Okanogan that had won 9 straight. Apparently Cashmere was won the CTL Championship and will start tournament play...

I don’t think GU has shown interest. At least that was the case earlier this year - though that could’ve changed.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsObserver View Post
    I don’t think GU has shown interest. At least that was the case earlier this year - though that could’ve changed.
    The insane numbers that he's putting up and the fact that he's only a sophomore, I think they will show interest. He's putting up better #'s than Brock at the same age in a better league.

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    Mason made 11 3's on his way to 42 points and had 8 assists in a victory over Okanogan that had won 9 straight. Apparently Cashmere was won the CTL Championship and will start tournament play...
    11 three's??? lol I watched some of his film and his shooting form is textbook, better than Brocks and Doms, both of whom have very slight hitches. Masons is a pure as Ivory soap.

I have a hard time thinking the staff wouldnt be on this guy early, especially being on our backyard. Dont want another Joe Harris so hopefully we start sniffing, would hate to miss out on him if he is a legit D1 guy.
    America's Team!

This is the same league that Joe Harris played in......I am sure they must be aware of him.....he played with Brock as a freshman at Kittitas and Gonzaga must be recruiting Haley Van Lith so they can see both play on the same night at the same place...

I do not know if he was at Gonzaga with the Kittitas team at the camps ???

There is plenty of money in Cashmere to pay the fee for their team to attend for a summer session.... it would be ironic to have both Brock and Mason play for Gonzaga having played together in high school.. but that is a long ways down the road...
    Last edited by bartruff1; 01-31-2019 at 05:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    11 three's??? lol I watched some of his film and his shooting form is textbook, better than Brocks and Doms, both of whom have very slight hitches. Masons is a pure as Ivory soap.
    "The ingredients in Ivory soap include perfume, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, water, sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate, sodium palm kernelate and sodium silicates. The newer Ivory soap bars use heavier fragrances to create the aloe and lavender scents."

https://www.reference.com/beauty-fas...662e54eefe18fc

Maybe the term you should use is "purer".

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    "The ingredients in Ivory soap include perfume, magnesium sulfate, sodium chloride, water, sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate, sodium palm kernelate and sodium silicates. The newer Ivory soap bars use heavier fragrances to create the aloe and lavender scents."

New show:

"Markburn1 ruins everything"
    I am working on being a more all around square.

Kid can shoot!
    http://www.ifiberone.com/columbia_ba...55303510a.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post

Ha. I forgot who my audience is. You're too young to remember that there tagline in the 70's and 80's was "Ivory Soap, 99.9% pure". I really am flattered how much you're into me though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zagsker View Post
    New show:

"Markburn1 ruins everything"
    He was trying to be a smart ass, but didn't know that it was a 1980's pop culture reference. Markburn is my own personal troll.

Despite the attempted thread hijack, Landdeck is a flat out stud and I really hope that we're looking at him.

reminds me a lot of tj haws. do with that what you will.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdud View Post
    reminds me a lot of tj haws. do with that what you will.
    I think he has better pg skills than Haws.

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    He was trying to be a smart ass, but didn't know that it was a 1980's pop culture reference. Markburn is my own personal troll.
    Definitely aware of the tag line. It wasn’t true then. Isn’t true now.

For a self described irrelevant dork you sure take things personal. Might want to work on that sense of humor.

Given the Ivory soap reference, he better have a floater.

Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    Nice!

Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    Can't resist the Jr Hi humor opportunity.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMAOKpADxMQ
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

I have checked around and there is no indication that GU is on him as of now. That said 2021 recruits we are watching right now are all bigs.

The local paper covers Cashmere prep teams...and I see that Mason scored 35 with 9 rebounds in the League Championship game and now they are off to State.....I have no idea what the career scoring record is but he already has more than 1000 points as a soph...

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    .....I have no idea what the career scoring record is but he already has more than 1000 points as a soph...

I believe Ravet is still working on it.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

This kid has mad skills. All he needs to do is grow a couple of inches, put on 10-15 pounds, and oh yeah, sign with the Zags.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    I believe Ravet is still working on it.
    I think he's currently 29 points shy of 3000.