Thread: West Coast Conference men's basketball tournament tickets? Too late?

Default West Coast Conference men's basketball tournament tickets? Too late?

So, what is the best strategy to get West Coast Conference men's basketball tournament tickets for 2 people for the WCC semifinals (Zags game) and championship game?

Or did we miss the boat?

We have plane tickets and rooms reserved at the Orleans Arena hotel during that time.

We were hoping to land 2 tickets each night: Monday, March 11 semifinals and Tuesday, March 12 championship game.

Is there still hope?

What is the going rate?

Anybody that can help us with what to do for tickets?

P.S. We are not alumni, just huge Zag fans.

So, you're saying there's a chance?

The response usually given is ask the fans of the teams that have lost. They will often sell the rest of their packages.
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    The response usually given is ask the fans of the teams that have lost. They will often sell the rest of their packages.
    Yes my post wasn't helpful ….I will delete it...

I’ve been to the WCC tournament many times (Maui twice) w/o a ticket in hand and never missed a game I wanted to see. Platform. Top of escalator a great place to start. Bring cash....maybe not wear Zag gear...unless you want to pay an accelerated (not to bad) amount. A little guts and street savy go along way. Good hunting.

Heard tonight both games are sold out. That said there are always tickets for sale. As some have mentioned, it’s easy to buy from team boosters whose teams didn’t make the cut. BYU fans are often crying about getting screwed and trying to sell theirs. Some Zag fans buy more than they need and try to unload the rest to pay for their trip. I met a young woman one year (an accountant) who tried that - she ended up eating some of her tickets. And there is always StubHub and others. Unlike Maui this year, you are not going to pay $900-$1000 per seat per game. And agree - don’t wear Zag gear especially if dealing with a BYU fan - they don’t have a sense of humor in Sin City.

Quote Originally Posted by coolhandzag View Post
    I’ve been to the WCC tournament many times (Maui twice) w/o a ticket in hand and never missed a game I wanted to see. Platform. Top of escalator a great place to start. Bring cash....maybe not wear Zag gear...unless you want to pay an accelerated (not to bad) amount. A little guts and street savy go along way. Good hunting.
    You must be Nick Pappagiorgio.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    You must be Nick Pappagiorgio.
    Negative. Be it good, bad or indifferent.

.....getting into the WCC tournament shouldn’t be too difficult. Haven’t decided if I going to go yet.

Kinda sucks Zags don't play until Monday...was thinking about just going out for the weekend, but wouldn't catch a single game.

According the WCC website, the tickets sold out in 4 hours. . .

SAN BRUNO, Calif. – All of the limited tickets available for the semifinals and finals of the 2019 University Credit Union West Coast Conference Basketball Championships at the Orleans Arena in Las Vegas have sold out. The limited sale opened Wednesday, January 16, at 10am PT and all available were purchased by 2:00 p.m. PT.

Fans wanting to attend the tournament are encouraged to contact the ticket offices of participating institutions. Tickets will also be available on the secondary market.

The 2019 West Coast Conference Basketball Championships will take place March 7-12 at Orleans Arena in Las Vegas.