Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 76 to 83 of 83

Thread: Other Games - Saturday - 1. 19. 2019

  1. #76
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Okay i did it.. i watch way too much CBB but i still had not seen Virginia or Michigan for a full game all year. Watched both today.

    Now i know this may be an opportune time to say this as both put up L's today, but looking at their style of play, looking at the talent each of them have in their rotation, i am quite confident in making this statement.

    1 of these 4 teams will win it all this year:

    -Duke
    -Tennesse
    -Gonzaga
    -Michigan State

    Outside Looking in (in this order)
    -Virginia
    -Nevada
    -Kentucky (Rounding in to form, will be peaking by the end of season)
    -Michigan (wasn't very impressed)
    --Buffalo (yes.. if you don't believe me, watch them more)

    Anyone else winning it i put at a 0% chance.
    I am nervous about Kentucky and I'm convinced they will be in our bracket at the 3 or 4 seed.

    arguably the most talented team in the country, started off season rough, but really turning in some terrific performances. Have an impressive inside out game. size, skill, and gaining...

    Want no part of them come NCAA time

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    13,801

    Default

    Grambling St. 88
    TEXAS SO. 87 OT

    Missouri 66
    TEXAS A&M 43 (blown out at home could get a guy fired)

    North Dakota 65
    NO. DAKOTA ST. 67

    Little Rock 73
    UT ARLINGTON 82

    Stetson 62
    NO. ALABAMA 63

    Chicago St. 73
    CS BAKERSFIELD 86
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Just north of I-80
    Posts
    45,167

    Default

    USF 82
    BYU 63 F

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Liberty Lake
    Posts
    1,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    But it's so much fun seeing the Tinkle sisters sitting court side during games.
    I can't quite put my finger on it, but the phrase "Tinkle sisters" just sounds wrong ... on so many levels.
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,546

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ProVeeZag View Post
    I can't quite put my finger on it, but the phrase "Tinkle sisters" just sounds wrong ... on so many levels.
    Well.....that's their names. Elle played at Gonzaga as some surely recall, Joslyn played at Stanford.

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    The Pub
    Posts
    6,879

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Okay i did it.. i watch way too much CBB but i still had not seen Virginia or Michigan for a full game all year. Watched both today.

    Now i know this may be an opportune time to say this as both put up L's today, but looking at their style of play, looking at the talent each of them have in their rotation, i am quite confident in making this statement.

    1 of these 4 teams will win it all this year:

    -Duke
    -Tennesse
    -Gonzaga
    -Michigan State

    Outside Looking in (in this order)
    -Virginia
    -Nevada
    -Kentucky (Rounding in to form, will be peaking by the end of season)
    -Michigan (wasn't very impressed)
    --Buffalo (yes.. if you don't believe me, watch them more)

    Anyone else winning it i put at a 0% chance.
    I’ll disagree on Michigan. I’ve watched them choke the life out of opponents with that defense a few times. They don’t make many mistakes on offense and have enough size and shooting to compete with anybody. That’s a legit championship contender.
    “There is no premium content on the GUBoards. We get what we pay for.”
    Pope John XXIII in his remarks to the College of Cardinals
    -12-21-2012
    -

  7. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Martin Centre Mad Man View Post
    I’ll disagree on Michigan. I’ve watched them choke the life out of opponents with that defense a few times. They don’t make many mistakes on offense and have enough size and shooting to compete with anybody. That’s a legit championship contender.
    Just not sure they score well enough. You need that and a go to guy in the tourney. When things were on the line last night they had no one to create their own shot. Brezdekis is their leading scorer

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9,546

    Default

    In that Arizona-Oregon St. game, Jeter was injured early. Finally saw a clip of it this morning. Looked like a dirty shot by Tinkle, undercut Jeter when he was in the air. Didn't look accidental.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •