Thread: Selling two WCC Tournament Tickets

Default Selling two WCC Tournament Tickets

I was very excited to check off a bucket list item by attending the WCC Tournament this year for the first time, but a necessary surgery has derailed my plans.

I was able to buy two tickets by virtue of my past contributions to the program. Donors were given the option to buy tickets last October within specific price groups based on the level of their contributions as follows:

Price Level 2 – seats within the baselines 103-105 and 115-117 - $255
    Price Level 3 – horseshoe (sections 106-114) and endzone riser (sections 8-12) - $198
    Price Level 4 – sections 101-102, 118-119 - $152

I was able to buy two tickets in the middle group, price level 3, at a total cost of $396. It is my understanding that tickets will be released later this month, so I will not know exactly where my seats are until that time.

I am looking to sell the tickets at face value, i.e. what I paid, no more, no less. If you are interested, please PM me.

PM sent, are the tickets still available?

It would only be appropriate for someone to post ***SOLD*** if tickets are no longer available.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluze View Post
    It would only be appropriate for someone to post ***SOLD*** if tickets are no longer available.
    It would only be appropriate for someone to post ***SOLD*** WHEN the tickets were actually no longer available. Logistical issues, some of which were explained to you in a prior PM, delayed the completion of the sale until yesterday. So...

Tickets have SOLD

Good luck to all seeking tickets for the tournament.