Thread: Other Games - Sunday - 1. 12. 2019

Default Other Games - Sunday - 1. 12. 2019

Top 25 / Other Opponents

Villanova @ Creighton 9:00am FOX
    #6 Michigan State @ Penn State 1:30pm CBS
    Northwestern @ #2 Michigan 4:30pm BTN

Make it a great day

Nova gonna get a road win @ Creighton up 90-78 w/ about 30 seconds left. Creighton will fall to 10-7.

Creighton was up late in the game at home against Gonzaga, Villanova, and Marquette. End up with losses in each game.

watch out for 'Nova.

catching their groove, finding their way, on the rise. Helluva Coach too.

they will be a scary 4,5,6 seed type.

Quote Originally Posted by Goshzagit View Post
    watch out for 'Nova.

catching their groove, finding their way, on the rise. Helluva Coach too.

they will be a scary 4,5,6 seed type.
    yep

love to see him come out West....UCLA pay him koach money and be done with it
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    yep

love to see him come out West....UCLA pay him koach money and be done with it
    Why would he leave a great thing he's got going at Nova to put up w/ the ridiculous expectations at UCLA? Everybody who has coached there has been living under Wooden's shadow for 40 years.

edited--and I don't think UCLA is going to cough up Koach money for anybody

Quote Originally Posted by seacatfan View Post
    Why would he leave a great thing he's got going at Nova to put up w/ the ridiculous expectations at UCLA? Everybody who has coached there has been living under Wooden's shadow for 40 years.
    Money, weather, new challenge. got no where to go but up as far as the program. Jay has the Hollywood style and chops to pull it off and could command 7 year $50 mil contract imo. I totally understand not doing it but UCLA has the money and could throw it out there no problem. Will they probably never
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

Parity, more talent and a changing game simply will never allow UCLA to return to what the fans want. It's a huge headache at UCLA.....fans looking for something just not possible anymore. That coaching spot at UCLA pays well but the grief! lol.no thanks!

Money, weather, new challenge.
    Well, you could say all the same things about Few and his various opportunities to leave GU and go somewhere else. GU fans are pretty happy he passed on all of those chances, I think he is as well. Grass isn't necessarily greener. I think Wright would most likely be making a mistake if he left. He's won 2 Championships at Nova, there's no other job where he can do something that he can't do where he's at now.

Well, you could say all the same things about Few and his various opportunities to leave GU and go somewhere else. GU fans are pretty happy he passed on all of those chances, I think he is as well. Grass isn't necessarily greener. I think Wright would most likely be making a mistake if he left. He's won 2 Championships at Nova, there's no other job where he can do something that he can't do where he's at now.
    Few knows he couldn't adjust to the bright lights and shys away from spot light at every opportunity. Just not his style

Jay has 2 titles and shines bright in the light. I don't care who in the West just get him to the West....how bout AZ?
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

Jay has 2 titles and shines bright in the light. I don't care who in the West just get him to the West....how bout AZ?
    That would definitely be an upgrade, but I don't think Miller is exactly on the hot seat.

Wright is an East Coast guy. Other than a brief stint as an assistant at UNLV more than 20 years ago, he's always been in the East. Maybe he has no interest in moving out West.

That would definitely be an upgrade, but I don't think Miller is exactly on the hot seat.

Wright is an East Coast guy. Other than a brief stint as an assistant at UNLV more than 20 years ago, he's always been in the East. Maybe he has no interest in moving out West.
    Miller not on the hot seat? The guy had Ayton playing center last year and got flushed early in tourney. I'd say most Alums are not happy with those results and shoe money controversy and getting beat by Badgers every elite 8 game....just saying
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

Miller not on the hot seat? The guy had Ayton playing center last year and got flushed early in tourney. I'd say most Alums are not happy with those results and shoe money controversy and getting beat by Badgers every elite 8 game....just saying
    I'd be shocked if they could lure Wright. There is some room for disappointment with Miller but he's won the conference half the seasons he's been there. If they moved on they could certainly do worse, no guarantees they would do better.