Thread: SABONIS !

Thumbs up SABONIS !

If you haven’t heard, get a handle on this: Only 3 NBA players have EVER gone 21-14-4 per 36 minutes.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Elgin Baylor, AND...........DOMANTAS SABONIS ! And The Bonus is the only player 22 years or younger to do it.

Sure, a ways yet to the Pantheon, but Hey!
    Last edited by MontanaCoyote; 01-10-2019 at 10:02 PM. Reason: Spelling

Gotta be all star this year......and Sixth Man of the year. The best.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaCoyote View Post
    If you haven’t heard, get a handle on this: Only 3 NBA players have EVER gone 21-14-4 per 36 minutes.

Kareem Abdul Jabber, Elgin Baylor, AND...........DOMANTAS SABONIS ! And The Bonus is the only player 22 years or younger to do it.

That's awesome. I was worried about how OKC wad using him but it's much better now.

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaCoyote View Post

Kareem Abdul Jabber, Elgin Baylor, AND...........DOMANTAS SABONIS ! And The Bonus is the only player 22 years or younger to do it.

Only two players have gone for 21 points, 14 rebounds and 4 assists per 36 ever? That doesn’t seem right.

Quote Originally Posted by 23dpg View Post
    Only two players have gone for 21 points, 14 rebounds and 4 assists per 36 ever? That doesn’t seem right.
    Check it out at fansided.com Blew me away, too. Truly elite company.

Actually credit Shemmick Karnowski for getting us the word. Shem posts every last piece of good news about the Zags and former Zag players he can find on both his Facebook and Twitter sites. Shem, the gift that keeps on giving!
    Last edited by MontanaCoyote; 01-10-2019 at 10:05 PM.

Nice to see Domas being supported by the Zags fans all over the US.

He had a great game against the Knicks. 22 points and 15 boards on 9 of 14 shooting.
    "The Foo is the most extraordinary collection of talent, of human knowledge, that has ever been gathered together on one message board with the possible exception of when Thomas Jefferson blogged alone." JFK -4.29.62-

I think Sabonis is about to start blowing up. My gut says next season he may be tough to bring in off the bench. If the pacers continue to use him as a 6th man you’ll start to see teams making offers for him.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

its not that I watch the nba but I always check on Sabonis....if he's not starting, he gets as much playing time as the starters.......very very proud of him....