• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MontanaCoyote
    Zag for Life
    • Dec 2015

SABONIS !

If you haven’t heard, get a handle on this: Only 3 NBA players have EVER gone 21-14-4 per 36 minutes.

Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Elgin Baylor, AND...........DOMANTAS SABONIS ! And The Bonus is the only player 22 years or younger to do it.

Sure, a ways yet to the Pantheon, but Hey!
    Last edited by MontanaCoyote; 01-10-2019, 09:02 PM. Reason: Spelling
  • jazzdelmar
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Gotta be all star this year......and Sixth Man of the year. The best.

Originally posted by MontanaCoyote View Post
    If you haven’t heard, get a handle on this: Only 3 NBA players have EVER gone 21-14-4 per 36 minutes.

Kareem Abdul Jabber, Elgin Baylor, AND...........DOMANTAS SABONIS ! And The Bonus is the only player 22 years or younger to do it.

Comment

• MTZag03
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2012

That's awesome. I was worried about how OKC wad using him but it's much better now.

Comment

• 23dpg
        Zag for Life
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by MontanaCoyote View Post

Kareem Abdul Jabber, Elgin Baylor, AND...........DOMANTAS SABONIS ! And The Bonus is the only player 22 years or younger to do it.

Only two players have gone for 21 points, 14 rebounds and 4 assists per 36 ever? That doesn’t seem right.
        Birds aren’t real.

Comment

• MontanaCoyote
          Zag for Life
          • Dec 2015

Originally posted by 23dpg View Post
          Only two players have gone for 21 points, 14 rebounds and 4 assists per 36 ever? That doesn’t seem right.
          Check it out at fansided.com Blew me away, too. Truly elite company.

Actually credit Shemmick Karnowski for getting us the word. Shem posts every last piece of good news about the Zags and former Zag players he can find on both his Facebook and Twitter sites. Shem, the gift that keeps on giving!
          Last edited by MontanaCoyote; 01-10-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Jstock12
            Bleeds GU Blue
            • Feb 2014

Nice to see Domas being supported by the Zags fans all over the US.

Comment

• Martin Centre Mad Man
              Administrator
              • Apr 2009

He had a great game against the Knicks. 22 points and 15 boards on 9 of 14 shooting.
              “No team in the country has a better winning percentage against power conference teams since 2017 than Gonzaga... the Zags are playing above average teams in the best leagues in the country and winning 78% of the time.”

-Ken Pomeroy-

https://www.ksl.com/article/50342950...in-perspective

Comment

• LongIslandZagFan
                • Feb 2007

I think Sabonis is about to start blowing up. My gut says next season he may be tough to bring in off the bench. If the pacers continue to use him as a 6th man you’ll start to see teams making offers for him.
                "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Comment

• sylean
                  Zag for Life
                  • Mar 2010

its not that I watch the nba but I always check on Sabonis....if he's not starting, he gets as much playing time as the starters.......very very proud of him....

Comment

Working...
                  X