Thread: It's Gameday (Zags vs Tennessee)

Default It's Gameday (Zags vs Tennessee)

The best day of the week.

This is a huge game. I'm really excited. The games at noon. I am grateful. After Duke, this is the game I've been waiting for since the beginning of the season. I love tough games that really challenge the Zags. There is something about the day when the Zags play. I am filled with joy. And for a game like this one, my excitement is a ten.

The Zags are ready. Play smart. Play tough.

Go Zags!!!
    Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Defense Zags. Oh, and offense as well. There are probably other items that should be on that list, but let's start with that.
    I'm excited for this game, almost as much as I was for Duke.
    “People have an uncanny ability to make me think I am smarter than I really am. Human Beings bring me back to reality.” S.T.

Wooohoo! Enjoy your gamedays Reborn!
    Sadly, I’m about to board a flight. Will have to get onboard Internet access to keep up with the score. Recording the game @ home. This game is going to be tough! Betting our Zags keep #1 out West! Go Zags! Beat the Vols!
    http://www.fowlplaces.com/zags/GoZagsTinySignGuyGlassesColor.png

I’m thinking that if Clarke, Rui and Perks don’t pick up early fouls we’ll be ok. Tough game, but that’s ok, too. Zags should get credit for early OOC schedule. Big game after big game.

Love game day man!

game days are always the best days of the week! Gotta admit, this one has me nervous. Sad that we don't have our full compliment of weapons....but I've been amazed what we have done without Tillie already. I just want to see our Zags playing the game they have the potential to play....hitting on all cylinders. Tough on the boards and at the rim, no defensive lapses, ZN and Perk and Kispert raining 3's...continuing that amazing charity stripe performance. Let's get this thing started!