Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2019 - Brock Ravet Commit

Default 2019 - Brock Ravet Commit

Tracking the first couple games for Brock's senior high school season:

HS Boys Kittitas 102 Yakima Tribal 68 F Gonzaga Signee 2019 Brock Ravet 6’3 PG Kittitas 36pts @Brock3ravet
    10:37 PM - 3 Dec 2018

Kittitas boys roll for a 90-45 victory. Brock Ravet with 24 points and 15 assists. Caleb Harris added 19 along with six rebounds. Bailey Gibson notched 21 and Martin Arreola had 16. Arreola also had an impressive eight steals.

Soph at Cashmere put up 48 in three quarters this week against a good Chelan team........Yakama Tribal....really...
    Last edited by bartruff1; 12-07-2018 at 11:14 AM.

Good start to Brock's senior year. Thank you for starting this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by hooter73 View Post
    Tracking the first couple games for Brock's senior high school season:

HS Boys Kittitas 102 Yakima Tribal 68 F Gonzaga Signee 2019 Brock Ravet 6’3 PG Kittitas 36pts @Brock3ravet
    10:37 PM - 3 Dec 2018

Kittitas boys roll for a 90-45 victory. Brock Ravet with 24 points and 15 assists. Caleb Harris added 19 along with six rebounds. Bailey Gibson notched 21 and Martin Arreola had 16. Arreola also had an impressive eight steals.
    15 assists!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    Soph at Cashmere put up 48 in three quarters this week against a good Chelan team........Yakama Tribal....really...
    48 point and 3/4!!! Specifics please? Height weight name position? Thanks

He is a guard....I have no specifics but he looks to be about 6 foot and 150 pounds....you might google the Wenatchee World or the Cashmere Valley High School site if they have one....his name is Mason Landdeck….I heard that he played with Ravet when he was a freshman ??? There must be something in the water..... I suspect he has been to camp at Gonzaga... .

Quote Originally Posted by bartruff1 View Post
    Mason Landdeck????

Quote Originally Posted by MR.HUSTLE View Post
    Mason Landdeck????
    Yes….I don't follow prep sports unless I have a heir playing...but I might have to go see Magnificent Mason...

Brock with 18 points and 9 assists in a 69-49 win over Tri-Cities Prep yesterday.

https://www.dailyrecordnews.com/spor...1194cad73.html

I'm putting this here, but I think it should maybe go to the main page if some mod wants to move it. It's a 4 or 5 minute video from KREM about Brock and his hometown and how he got to Gonzaga, etc.

https://www.krem.com/article/sports/.../293-623395314

Thank you for sharing this!
    Last edited by caldwellzag; 12-14-2018 at 07:10 AM.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Thanks for posting. My dad called me to tell me the piece was on tonight but my boy had a practice so we didn’t get to see it air.

Quote Originally Posted by Radbooks View Post
    I'm putting this here, but I think it should maybe go to the main page if some mod wants to move it. It's a 4 or 5 minute video from KREM about Brock and his hometown and how he got to Gonzaga, etc.

https://www.krem.com/article/sports/.../293-623395314
    keeps crashing.

"Brock Ravet inching closer to the top of all-time scoring leader list"

https://www.dailyrecordnews.com/spor...777b35472.html

Kittitas’ Brock Ravet just keeps getting closer and closer.

After starting in seventh place on the high school boys all-time scoring leaders in the state, Ravet now sits in third with a career 2,443 points.

Jeremy Groth sits in second on the list from Curlew High School (2000), but Ravet needs just five more points to pass Groth.

That means Ravet will have the rest of the season to catch Central Washington University’s own, Lance Den Boer. He has notched a career 2,851 points at Sunnyside Christian High School (2003).

Den Boer started at Washington State University but transferred to CWU after he learned Dick Bennett was taking over the program.

Ravet has been a four-year starter, leading ‘Yotes to back-to-back 2B state titles. This season, Ravet has notched 182 points in eight games, averaging about 22.8 per contest.

IMO.... contrary to what some on this board think... the kids a baller and just like with Stocks and Hart the blinders will come off of the naysayers.... reminds me of Luke Ridnour.... who would have been a great Zag if he hadn't grown webfeet...

Go!! Zags!!!

Soph Mason Landdeck at Cashmere had another 48 point game and followed that up with a 35 point game....I don't think Brock would mind sharing this thread with him on occasion..as I understand they were teammates at Kittitas ….

Luke Olson

@lukeolsonb
    Follow Follow @lukeolsonb
    More
    Brock Ravet’s triple-double leads Kittitas past Lyle High School, 90-55. He notched 32 points, 11 assists and 10 boards.

Heck yeah, nice numbers

Brock Ravet's journey from a small town kid to basketball star heading to Gonzaga

https://www.dailyrecordnews.com/spor...f4dbc0658.html

Default Brock Ravet"s excellent basketball journey

The hallmark of a second class person is the resentment of another's success-R.W. Emerson
    Whatever you focus your mind on grows, grow a rose garden and not a weed patch-Dr Paul

Mods I inadvertently double posted please remove one of them.
    The hallmark of a second class person is the resentment of another's success-R.W. Emerson
    Whatever you focus your mind on grows, grow a rose garden and not a weed patch-Dr Paul

After reading this, I am more firmly convinced that Brock will shine much like Pangos did coming in as a freshman. Hoping he can become as great as Dickau!

Great story. A committed gym rat. Brock is going to work out just fine for the Zags. Plus, he is a superb free throw shooter.

His bio reminds me a lot of Luke Ridnour from Blaine. Let's hope Brock can have the same success.

Copied from Anton Watson's thread:
    From the News Tribune, "PRESEASON ALL-STATE BOYS BASKETBALL"

Zags have two!

Brock Ravet, Kittitas

Guard, 6-1, sr.

Reigning 2B state player of the year, and two-time state champion, is headed to Gonzaga — one of the top Division I programs in the country — after he wraps up his senior season. Four-star prospect is averaging 23.8 points per game, and has already nailed 40 3-pointers. Was named Washington’s Gatorade Player of the Year as a junior.
    Anton Watson, Gonzaga Prep

Forward, 6-8, sr.

Was one of the most electrifying players in the Tacoma Dome as a junior, and paced Gonzaga Prep to a title win over Federal Way. Gonzaga signee is a four-star recruit, a top-50 recruit nationally in the 2019 class, and the reigning 4A state player of the year. Has a dominating presence on the court, and is averaging 25.3 points per game.

Oh.

Wow.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.