Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Other Games: 12.07.2018 - Friday

Quote Originally Posted by MDABE80 View Post
    Me too 50. Can't believe he's gone.
    Me as well. Joe Cocker, “Ain’t It High Time We Went?”..............All the way to the National Championship!

If Nevada goes unbeaten (and we drop a game or two) they will absolutely get the #1 seed in the west, it doesn't mean we won't get the #1 in another region. But the #1 in the west and the #1 overall will be theirs.

Quote Originally Posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
    If Nevada goes unbeaten (and we drop a game or two) they will absolutely get the #1 seed in the west, it doesn't mean we won't get the #1 in another region. But the #1 in the west and the #1 overall will be theirs.
    Even if we have 2 injured players in those losses?
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    Even if we have 2 injured players in those losses?
    I believe that won't make a difference, Nevada undefeated and us not, gives them the #1 in the West.

Quote Originally Posted by Kong-Kool-Aid View Post
    I disagree. ASU will be Nevada's only thing close to a high level win. That game on a neutral court is maybe about the same as GU's win at Creighton when all is said and done. The Duke win will carry a lot of water.

One loss w/ GU's schedule would be far superior to Nevada going unbeaten. Two losses w/ GU's sched and it's probably close.