Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GU vs. Washington Pre-Game Media

Best Post in a long time The Dreads that is

I realize it's still football season, and the NHL franchise is big news (and cool), but I thought there'd be a little more on the west side.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    I realize it's still football season, and the NHL franchise is big news (and cool), but I thought there'd be a little more on the west side.
    You'd think there would be something on ESPN's main college basketball page too - even with them televising the game tonight ..... nope. At least not at this posting time: http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/

"thnk god for few" jazzdelmar(12/12/11 12:50pm)
    "When most of us couldn't buy a basket. Where do we get off anyway?!" siliconzag (11/17/06 5:45:41 pm)
    I am monitoring the price of a donut

only 59 colleges have ever been ranked #1 in the country. i bet UW is fired up. but I also bet it wont help them much.

UW Dawg Pound: Gonzaga Bulldogs Game Preview

They predict a 94 - 72 GU win!

If you can’t tell, I’m not very optimistic about this game. I predicted we’d lose to Kansas by 20+ last year so what do I know but given Washington’s shooting woes so far this year I don’t see them keeping it close. If 3 of Green, Thybulle, Carter, and Crisp all shoot 40% or better from deep in the game then that changes the equation greatly but UW just doesn’t appear to have the firepower to keep up.

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!