• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • northsidezagfan
    Zag for Life
    • Mar 2009

Originally posted by DagsZags View Post
    Those are two Crystal Ball picks from June. I probably wouldn't read too much into them at this point.
    I think those might actually be predictions for Ohio state football. Maybe.

Comment

• MR.HUSTLE
      Redshirt
      • Apr 2015

Nice mix tape with some highlights against Brock an Washington supreme!!

Comment

• hooter73
        Zag for Life
        • Jun 2008

Kid is dang impressive! Hes got that cool detached demeanor that just toys with a guard while handling the ball then the killer instinct to attack.

Not to name any current names, but THIS is the type of high level D1 point guard that a top team should be targeting. This is the skill set that you see right away and dont have to hope that he develops in a year or two to be the primary or even a secondary ball handler. I say roll out the red carpet for Suggs.

Comment

• caldwellzag
          Zag for Life
          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by hooter73 View Post
          Kid is dang impressive! Hes got that cool detached demeanor that just toys with a guard while handling the ball then the killer instinct to attack.

Not to name any current names, but THIS is the type of high level D1 point guard that a top team should be targeting. This is the skill set that you see right away and dont have to hope that he develops in a year or two to be the primary or even a secondary ball handler. I say roll out the red carpet for Suggs.
          We are rolling out the red carpet for him and we are a top level program. Expect to see him on campus here soon.

Comment

• thespywhozaggedme
            Banned
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by hooter73 View Post

He reminds me of Norvell, he just knows that he's better than the guy guarding him.

Comment

• harryzag
              Kennel Club Material
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
              We are rolling out the red carpet for him and we are a top level program. Expect to see him on campus here soon.
              Any idea on timing? Seems like the SMC weekend in early February could be a great opportunity to get a number of recruits on campus at the same time.

Comment

• caldwellzag
                Zag for Life
                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by harryzag View Post
                Any idea on timing? Seems like the SMC weekend in early February could be a great opportunity to get a number of recruits on campus at the same time.
                I have not heard any dates yet, but it would be a great weekend to get him and Strawther on campus together, and if somehow they can get Harris up there to that would be a great weekend.

Comment

• BobZag
                  Dark Lord of the Zag
                  • Jan 2007

Sure enough, GU coaches will be in to watch Jalen right after they watch Ben Carlson.

Imagine nabbing both for 2020 to complement Dom Harris.
                  The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• hooter73
                    Zag for Life
                    • Jun 2008

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
                    Sure enough, GU coaches will be in to watch Jalen right after they watch Ben Carlson.

Imagine nabbing both for 2020 to complement Dom Harris.

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
                      Since Jalen has now officially received an offer time to start a thread for him.

https://twitter.com/JalenSuggs2020/s...61736244129792
                      Just looked at this twitter post of his for first time; love that Jalen Suggs posted a pic of NWG and Perkins together to announce that Gonzaga has offered him. He seems well aware of the great pairing he and Dominic Harris would be.
                      Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• cggonzaga
                        Zag for Life
                        • Mar 2007

Inside the kennel seems to think we have no shot at Carlson.

Comment

• GuZag2012
                          Kennel Club Material
                          • Jul 2012

As a Minnesotan & Zag grad I think it’s great to see Gonzaga recruit some in Minnesota. Both Minnehaha Academy where Jalen Suggs attends & East Ridge where Ben Carlson attends have some other very good prospects too.

Minnehaha Academy
                          Chet Holmgren-6’11 ranked 53 Nationally class of 2021 by 247
                          Prince Aligbe-Class of 2022 and will be very highly ranked

East Ridge
                          Kendall Brown-6’7 forward ranked 25 by 247 Nationally

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• caldwellzag
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jan 2018

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
                            Just looked at this twitter post of his for first time; love that Jalen Suggs posted a pic of NWG and Perkins together to announce that Gonzaga has offered him. He seems well aware of the great pairing he and Dominic Harris would be.
                            I thought the same thing when I saw that.

Comment

• BobZag
                              Dark Lord of the Zag
                              • Jan 2007

Tommy Lloyd in to see Jalen.

That's GU's two heavy hitters to see him now.
                              The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Comment

• caldwellzag
                                Zag for Life
                                • Jan 2018

Originally posted by BobZag View Post
                                Tommy Lloyd in to see Jalen.

That's GU's two heavy hitters to see him now.
                                He is a priority that is for sure. Him and Strawther are our top 2 for 2020 (minus Harris).

Comment

Working...
                                X