• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NotoriousZ
    Zag for Life
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    I get zero reassurance from this long winded, but short sourced article. Overseas still seems a possibility ...
    So.....even though it's very likely he announces Gonzaga tomorrow, it sounds like I'm not going to get the "I was wrong" promised by you until the oversees thing is put to bed. And that's fine, I can wait.

But from this layman's perspective, his long term interests are served best by playing college hoops (for the number one team in the country).
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• jazzdelmar
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by NotoriousZ View Post
      So.....even though it's very likely he announces Gonzaga tomorrow, it sounds like I'm not going to get the "I was wrong" promised by you until the oversees thing is put to bed. And that's fine, I can wait.

But from this layman's perspective, his long term interests are served best by playing college hoops (for the number one team in the country).
      Yup. Until he suits up for the ‘20-‘21 season opener against Our Lady of Bloomingdales Northwest.

Comment

• ZagaZags
        Banned
        • May 2010

Originally posted by scrooner View Post
        Paul Biancardi
        @PaulBiancardi
        · 46m
        Breaking News.
        Jalen Suggs will make his college decision on Friday January 3rd, at halftime of the 9pm ET game between The Patrick School & Sierra Canyon on ESPN2.
        This! 6 pm PST

Comment

• sonuvazag
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

It pretty much all hinges on the Portland outcome now.
          Agent provocateur

Comment

• webspinnre
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Malastein View Post
            This thread cracks me up. There’s certainly two posters who have proven knowledge on recruiting, but if they don’t chime in every so often the roar of speculation increases to the point that the sky starts falling. Then they come back and settle things down with a few people wondering if the the knowledgeable people are less knowledgeable than proven. Such a fascinating cycle!
            That was exactly my response when I got on this evening. Good grief.
            I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• ZagRecruitWatch
              Kennel Club Alum
              • Jul 2019

Not sure if it as been posted today, but 247 Crystal Ball has 13 predictions now all pointing to Suggs going to the Zags and not Pro. I don't usually put alot of faith in 247 but when it is this unanimous they are rarely wrong.

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
                Zag for Life
                • Oct 2008

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
                He will announce Gonzaga tomorrow.
                Good enough for me.

I wanted to reiterate some detective work I did earlier. Points of fact:
                1. In the news broadcast the anchor man asked if he was going somewhere close that you can drive to.
                2. His coach said you can drive anywhere these days.
                3. I did some research and, come to find out, it's nigh impossible to drive across the ocean (I don't know if its the volume of the water, the sinkiness of cars, the lack of gas stations along the way, difficulty with getting google maps out there, or what).

I have thus deduced that he will not be playing overseas.

Comment

• EEzag
                  Kennel Club Alum
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
                  Good enough for me.

I wanted to reiterate some detective work I did earlier. Points of fact:
                  1. In the news broadcast the anchor man asked if he was going somewhere close that you can drive to.
                  2. His coach said you can drive anywhere these days.
                  3. I did some research and, come to find out, it's nigh impossible to drive across the ocean (I don't know if its the volume of the water, the sinkiness of cars, the lack of gas stations along the way, difficulty with getting google maps out there, or what).

I have thus deduced that he will not be playing overseas.
                  Now that’s the kind of research I can get behind. Nicely done.

Comment

• YankMyZAG
                    Bulldog Fan
                    • Sep 2019

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                    Yup. Until he suits up for the ‘20-‘21 season opener against Our Lady of Bloomingdales Northwest.
                    Hey, don't discount them. They are returning 4 starters

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by YankMyZAG View Post
                      Hey, don't discount them. They are returning 4 starters
                      If that’s so, Few won’t schedule them.

Comment

• Bogozags
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2008

Just heard the latest news cast..."The Sky is Falling!" We are doomed!

Oh, Suggsmas is here and the train is pulling into the station...just not sure of the track it will be on...

Comment

• tummydoc
                          Zag for Life
                          • Feb 2013

Unfortunately seems to be on the "look at me" train with this production rather than the "team train". I'm loosing interest every week. Wonder if he'll be able to play selflessly within the system or not.

Comment

• GrizZAG
                            Zag for Life
                            • Nov 2009

Is Suggs the end all talent really? I know he’s a great athlete but we’re expecting a Seth Curry or Peyton Pritchard it seems. Is he that level type player? I hope so because I’ve not seen this kind of support for a recruit before that I can recall. This borders on obsession. Can he live to OUR hype?
                            One of the greatest stories in basketball history...Gonzaga!

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                              Zag for Life
                              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by tummydoc View Post
                              Unfortunately seems to be on the "look at me" train with this production rather than the "team train". I'm loosing interest every week. Wonder if he'll be able to play selflessly within the system or not.
                              This you’re first noticing?

Comment

• Zagdawg
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

He is a solid leader who is a team player-- if you have not been following and watching him you would not be familiar with this -- please do not be making stuff up on his commitment day.

Comment

Working...
                                X