X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • HenneZag
    Zag for Life
    • Aug 2012

I don't want to get my hopes up. Kid has game.
    America's Team!

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2008

Originally posted by HenneZag View Post
      I don't want to get my hopes up. Kid has game.
      +1. He could be a part of something extremely special, and we've seen some special teams.

Comment

• IowaSERE
        Bleeds GU Blue
        • Oct 2008

Any chance that he could reclassify? He would start from day one.

Comment

• hooter73
          Zag for Life
          • Jun 2008

Son of a... and hes a high school junior! He is head and shoulders the best guard weve seen GU recruit and have a shot at.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Devils' advocate here. How come the super blues aren't after him? Baylor, GT, Iowa State, Marquette don't cut the mustard in that dept.

Comment

• gonzagafan62
              Zag for Life
              • Nov 2013

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
              Devils' advocate here. How come the super blues aren't after him? Baylor, GT, Iowa State, Marquette don't cut the mustard in that dept.

Here’s something I found where Kansas, UNC has/had interest. Maybe it’s because they don’t wanna use their time on a possible football prospect? I honestly have no clue and think that’s a terrific question
              Qualified for 25 Straight Big Dances

12 Straight Round of 32s

13 Sweet Sixteens (8 Straight)

6 Elite Eights

2017 AND 2021 FINAL FOUR

2 Winningest Players in college basketball history (Karnowski 137, Perkins 134)

2021 Undefeated Regular Season

The Best Point Guard to ever play the game: John Stockton, most assists, most steals.

Comment

• Goshzagit
                Zag for Life
                • Dec 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
                Odd indeed.

I have listened and/or read to 3 separate interviews where Suggs himself brings up Duke.

In one interview, he was recorded as saying the Duke Coaches and him were talking often, sometimes daily. This interview was from Summer of 2018.

Obviously the interest is/was there, but possibly one sided at this point.

I have felt all along he has been waiting for that elusive Duke offer, which has yet to materialize.

If Duke offers, based on his previous commentary, I would assume he'd take it.

But then again, Jalen is a bit all over the place. Very casual, cool, & changes his "tune" quite often.

Keep in mind, 3 months ago, he was telling people he planned to be a dual sport D1 athlete, play football and bball.

That has settled....

He is a tough read whose tweets should be taken with a grain of salt based on his all-over-the-board interest and schools.

Comment

• ZagzKrak
                  Professional Zag Fan
                  • Apr 2016

don't the big dogs swoop in when they are Sr's?

Comment

• jazzdelmar
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagzKrak View Post
                    don't the big dogs swoop in when they are Sr's?
                    Indeed. That’s the concern. Verbal isn’t worth the paper it’s not printed on.

Comment

• Reborn
                      Zag for Life
                      • Oct 2007

This is a very good forum for us. Only second time I've been on here. It has taken a little time for me to begin to begin to think about the future of the Zags. It has been inspiring to read. There are certainly some really fantastic players to think about. Regarding Mr Suggs, I think he'd be the prefect guard to lead us to another Final Four and maybe championship. He is everything Brock Ravet is accept he is 6'5" and dunks like a small forward. His defense also appears to be better. Suggs is a great passer, great dribbler, very good shooter, but so is Ravet. Suggs should be priority #1 in the 2020 class.

Thanks for the videos, guys. I really enjoyed them. Suggs, imo, could be the best Gonzaga guard ever. And that says a lot, and all I need to say. Yes! He's better than NWG. He's also more athletic and taller.

Go Zags!!!
                      Go Zags!!! The Best Is Yet To Come!!!

Comment

• OCzag
                        Bulldog Fan
                        • Mar 2018

Jalen Suggs is playing the best basketball of his life and is coming off a third straight state title at Minnehaha Academy. Last Thursday Minnesota Head Coach Richard Pitino

Don’t see this posted yet. The fact Jalen doesn’t have any negatives with GU is promising. Lots of big time football interest it sounds like, unfortunately

Comment

• caldwellzag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by OCzag View Post
                          https://247sports.com/college/minnes...ing-131230599/

Don’t see this posted yet. The fact Jalen doesn’t have any negatives with GU is promising. Lots of big time football interest it sounds like, unfortunately
                          Great article the fact he is talking to another schools reporter and talks so highly about GU confirms much of what I heard about his visit.

Comment

• RockandRollJames
                            Kennel Club
                            • Feb 2010

Comment

• doctorzag
                              Banned
                              • Feb 2009

Wow! This package deal could impact Zag basketball like never before.

Comment

• willandi
                                Zag for Life
                                • Nov 2007

Aren't there currently only 2 schollies open for 20? Strawther and Suggs? Zags would have to revoke offer to either Foster or Ayayi unless Zach was leaving then.
                                Not even a smile? What's your problem!

Comment

Working...
                                X