Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 1320

Thread: 2020 Jalen Suggs Offer

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    just know there are things going on right now that are big.
    ThingS, as in plural? THAT is exciting! Perhaps Thing 1 (Suggs) will commit and bring Thing 2 (Chet) with him?

Refresh, refresh, refresh... waiting!

GO ZAGS!

Quote Originally Posted by zagssuperfan View Post
    That's cruel.
    I agree it is cruel, but there are things I can share and things I can't share. I just want you to know that big things are happening at GU and wanted to put this out there, so we don't have to hear Jazz be so pessimistic over and over again.

I agree it is cruel, but there are things I can share and things I can't share. I just want you to know that big things are happening at GU and wanted to put this out there, so we don't have to hear Jazz be so pessimistic over and over again.
    You know, you could create a temporary account and spill everything...we promise we won't figure out its you! j/k

Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    You know, you could create a temporary account and spill everything...we promise we won't figure out its you! j/k
    I will be honest I have thought about making my own pay-for site and giving out the information on a secure browser and donating the profits back to GU for education scholarships.

Can you at least tell us if we should be refreshing all day or be patient? Don't need an unproductive day at work if it's not necessary. I understand if you can't say.

Quote Originally Posted by RockandRollJames View Post
    Can you at least tell us if we should be refreshing all day or be patient? Don't need an unproductive day at work if it's not necessary. I understand if you can't say.
    Unless you want to hear Jazz rip on my sources and information all day, I would probably be productive at work.

Unless you want to hear Jazz rip on my sources and information all day, I would probably be productive at work.
    Much appreciated (by us and all of our employers).

I will be honest I have thought about making my own pay-for site and giving out the information on a secure browser and donating the profits back to GU for education scholarships.
    I'd pay for it.

Also, I'm surprised to hear about any good news. I'm with the person above who thought he wasn't going to be saying anything until the all-star game. But hey - good news is good news!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldoginseattle View Post
    I'd pay for it.

Also, I'm surprised to hear about any good news. I'm with the person above who thought he wasn't going to be saying anything until the all-star game. But hey - good news is good news!
    I know I posted in Suggs thread, but the good news may not have anything to do with Suggs until later this fall. I was just posting in this thread.

I know I posted in Suggs thread, but the good news may not have anything to do with Suggs until later this fall. I was just posting in this thread.
    Like a sip of water for a man in the desert

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    You got your priorities in the right place, Z-man.
    Sometimes, it’s the little things that make me happier.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Quote Originally Posted by RockandRollJames View Post
    I’ll be checking 20 times a day now.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousZ View Post
    I’ll be checking 20 times a day now.
    Same. Instead of 2000 times a day haha.......

So later this Fall meaning up to late November we might hear something? Drop us a crumb man....have you no decency!!!!!

If you spill it, I promise no comments. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousZ View Post
    Sometimes, it’s the little things that make me happier.

Smart man.

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    If you spill it, I promise no comments. Seriously.
    I can't share the biggest part of it yet, not for me to share at this point. There are two parts to it and I am trying to determine when to post the part that I may be able to share.

I can't share the biggest part of it yet, not for me to share at this point. There are two parts to it and I am trying to determine when to post the part that I may be able to share.
    Ok, thanks. It’s all good, Caldy.

Cool Paint Kiddwell "excited!"

Likely all of us would wish you to error on the side of caution, Caldwell. Rather have info a day or two later then have you jeopardize your relationship(s) with your contact(s).

It'd be really fun if the news was Totally Outta Left Field and unexpected, like some five-star transfer coming in and able to play in January.

:]
    Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Can we at least know if the effects of whatever is going on are positive or negative for the program?

Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    Can we at least know if the effects of whatever is going on are positive or negative for the program?
    "I do have some big news that I would love to share..."

I'm going to go ahead and assume that caldwell is not excited to share news that is bad for us, ha ha.

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post

I'm going to go ahead and assume that caldwell is not excited to share news that is bad for us, ha ha.
    Dude I'm grasping at straws here!

Quote Originally Posted by scrooner View Post

That made me laugh!!! I fully had to eat my prediction on Brandon Williams, that one still stings. Walker Kessler stings too, but I did not get to the point of saying he would be a Zag only we had a good shot. Ballo prediction was my favorite as no one else except this site even knew that was a possibility, but now it has me wondering if he should of stayed in the class of 2020. All that being said, I think this is information you will find very promising for the program.

[QUOTE=caldwellzag;1477863 I think this is information you will find very promising for the program.[/QUOTE]

Bruce Pearl, Frank Martin & Mick Cronin replace all the Asst. Coaches?
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Default Jalen Suggs Zags gear tweet

It looks official! (but what do I know? it's a bunch of pics with Jalen in Zags gear posing and saying "zag up" while folks comment on his choice, as though it's a done deal and Zag commit Julian Strawther says it's a done deal)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3Vko6BgXd3/

Last edited by LTownZag; 10-07-2019 at 07:32 PM.

Wow! Welcome, young fella!