Page 42 of 52 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 1294

Thread: 2020 Jalen Suggs Offer

https://twitter.com/TaylorBrooksTV/s...923607041?s=09
    Kennel club was showing Suggs some love tonight and he apparently appreciated it.

Man, was hoping to wake up with some good news on the recruiting front...any news??

Quote Originally Posted by JAGzag View Post
    Man, was hoping to wake up with some good news on the recruiting front...any news??
    Crickets. Caldwell?
    Last edited by jazzdelmar; 10-06-2019 at 01:14 PM.

Default 2020 Jalen Suggs Offer

For what it's worth I've heard Jalen is in town until Monday since he came in later due to having a football game on Friday night. Also on Julian's Instagram story it shows both of them in Gonzaga jerseys with Jalen saying "Zag Up"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Spike#1 View Post
    ... It would have been nice to hear Jazz say, "Huh, I was wrong"...
    Never gonna happen, not even when Suggs likely commits. I do enjoy his posts though, even the negative stuff. But I’ve been wanting an “I was wrong” from him for years now.
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousZ View Post
    Never gonna happen, not even when Suggs likely commits. I do enjoy his posts though, even the negative stuff. But I’ve been wanting an “I was wrong” from him for years now.
    Just for you Z, I will, if he does. But not until he signs his LOI. The football and overseas options will lurk until then.
    Last edited by jazzdelmar; 10-07-2019 at 08:05 AM.

Thought it was said many times in this thread that he will not be committing until after his All-star football thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagzKrak View Post
    Thought it was said many times in this thread that he will not be committing until after his All-star football thing.
    Ideally.

Anybody ( even so called experts) can be wrong on their facts. I got skunked on Jordan Morgan several years ago. Kids are young and sometimes they just change their mind at the last minute. It's not a big deal if someone's wrong or mistaken. Everything I heard from those close to the situation indicated we had him. Then it was suddenly Michigan.....he did it all by himself.

Suggs? Who knows. I'd say it's a big possibility. Nothing is done until other issues are settled. Im not worrying about it. But kids are kids. As for Chet, he knows we already have superior Bigs. He could just as easily go to a major program anywhere he wants. If it hinges on staying with Suggs, I'd say cross your fingers.

He recently received another Crystal Ball prediction if you are someone who put faith in that.

Come on now, Jazz is an institution around here

If you expect the worst to occur, you won't be disappointed when it does! Pleasant surprises become all the more pleasant!

Jalen Suggs re-Tweeted Geno Crandall:

Happy Kraziness to all my Zags out there! Gonzaga basketball is officially back.

And y’all make sure u show love to the lil Bro’s

@JalenSuggs2020,@DominickHarri2 and @JulianStrawther

while they’re out in Spokane... let’s get another commit!
    https://twitter.com/JalenSuggs2020?r...Ctwgr%5Eauthor

FWIW The Recruits made an appearance outside near the student entrance and were greeted with cheers and chants of "Tricky Trio" and "We want Chet". The chants continued inside with the Kennel club chanting the same. During the Zombie Nation routine, Suggs appeared to point to himself and he was chanting along with "We Are GU". Will he commit? No one knows, but I believe a positive impression was made, and it more than likely happen. There is no doubt we have a special place in Spokane. Fingers crossed, it will continue to draw better and better players. We won't win them all, but I for one believe we are just scratching the surface of what's to come.

Go Zags!

Zagnut 2012

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Just for you Z, I will, if he does.
    Dang, now I really want this to happen. C’mon Jalen, it’s time!
    It's peanut butter jelly time!

Quote Originally Posted by NotoriousZ View Post
    Dang, now I really want this to happen. C’mon Jalen, it’s time!
    You got your priorities in the right place, Z-man.

I do have some big news that I would love to share, but when the time is right. I have already shared it in private messages with one of the few people I routinely talk recruiting with even when I got quiet on here. I have been quiet on purpose and just read all of the stuff on here, but just know there are things going on right now that are big.

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    I do have some big news that I would love to share, but when the time is right. I have already shared it in private messages with one of the few people I routinely talk recruiting with even when I got quiet on here. I have been quiet on purpose and just read all of the stuff on here, but just know there are things going on right now that are big.
    Now I'm going to have to check here every hour.

Any idea when the time will be right?

Thanks,

That's cruel.

just know there are things going on right now that are big.
    ThingS, as in plural? THAT is exciting! Perhaps Thing 1 (Suggs) will commit and bring Thing 2 (Chet) with him?

Refresh, refresh, refresh... waiting!

GO ZAGS!

Quote Originally Posted by zagssuperfan View Post
    That's cruel.
    I agree it is cruel, but there are things I can share and things I can't share. I just want you to know that big things are happening at GU and wanted to put this out there, so we don't have to hear Jazz be so pessimistic over and over again.

I agree it is cruel, but there are things I can share and things I can't share. I just want you to know that big things are happening at GU and wanted to put this out there, so we don't have to hear Jazz be so pessimistic over and over again.
    You know, you could create a temporary account and spill everything...we promise we won't figure out its you! j/k

Quote Originally Posted by strikenowhere View Post
    You know, you could create a temporary account and spill everything...we promise we won't figure out its you! j/k
    I will be honest I have thought about making my own pay-for site and giving out the information on a secure browser and donating the profits back to GU for education scholarships.

Can you at least tell us if we should be refreshing all day or be patient? Don't need an unproductive day at work if it's not necessary. I understand if you can't say.