Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Jalen Suggs Offer

Quote Originally Posted by Zagdawg View Post
    I read this and thought of Jazz---- is that wrong?

https://realfarmacy.com/people-who-c...-2giISf9CPzFZw
    Maybe thin skin is at least as much of a health hazard. ��

Things are looking more and more like a Zag commitment. Hearing it won't come until later than expected, but now Corey Evans is saying Zags are in a great spot. National media starting to catch up on his recruitment.

Really like what the talent evaluators said about him at the Team USA U19 trials. Especially when it comes to his relentless motor, toughness and leadership.

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Things are looking more and more like a Zag commitment. Hearing it won't come until later than expected, but now Corey Evans is saying Zags are in a great spot. National media starting to catch up on his recruitment.
    So good to have you back, caldwellzag.

Jalen Suggs is going to be a pivotal commitment, transforming our reputation from developing bigs for the NBA, to developing great people and great competitors for the NBA regardless of position.

Suggs is going to be a star for years to come, long after his college career.

Quote Originally Posted by Markburn1 View Post
    Maybe thin skin is at least as much of a health hazard. ��
    Guys, enough already...leave the man alone...if you do not like his posts then don't read them or just hit the ignore button...

BOOM BOOM BOOM

another 247 crystal ball for suggs. and this one is a well-known analyst .

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdud View Post
    Where and how do you see this? Do you subscribe?

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Follow the Link...

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/

Jerry Meyer picked Zags today...

Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

So within the last week or so, we've had 4 important people make a prediction or express their confidence level on Jalen Suggs committing to Gonzaga:

Corey Evans - Predicts Zags
    Jerry Meyer - Predicts Zags
    caldwellzag - Feeling confident about Zags
    jazzdelmar - Gut tells him Suggs is drifting away

Speaking of 4, get the rest of those nice statements about our early draft entries prepared, Jazz. I've seen you write enough nice things about Tils to consider him off the list.

Quote Originally Posted by soccerdud View Post
    It's just a matter of time!! I thought June, but I am off. Suggs will be a Zag and it's looking like a class of Suggs, Harris, Strawther, and Kessler. Maybe best class ever to go with the current best class ever 2019.

First, happy to be dumb wrong; second, thanks for the “important” tag; third, don’t understand the Tils reference.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
    So within the last week or so, we've had 4 important people make a prediction or express their confidence level on Jalen Suggs committing to Gonzaga:

Speaking of 4, get the rest of those nice statements about our early draft entries prepared, Jazz. I've seen you write enough nice things about Tils to consider him off the list.

I spat water out of my nose reading this

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    They got sprays for that in drug stores nowadays.

First, happy to be dumb wrong; second, thanks for the “important” tag; third, don’t understand the Tils reference.
    Not really a reference, but to refresh your memory, we made a fun wager about a month ago. If Suggs commits to the Zags, you have to say one nice thing about each of the 5 Zags that were early draft entries. If Suggs chooses somewhere else, I believe I owe you a significant chunk of my finest cheese.

When I mentioned Tils, I know you've already said at least one nice thing about him since he entered his name in the draft. It was after he pulled back out of the draft: "Great news. Welcome back, Tils. Do your thing. Best recruit in years; six stars."

So if/when Suggs commits, you have 4 left to write. One for Rui, Clarke, Petrusev, and the one I am looking forward to the most, Zach Norvell Jr.

Don’t recall ever saying anything not laudatory about Rui or BC. In fact, Rui is in my personal top 5 now. I talked myself hoarse pushing for more PT for Petro. ZN, hmmmm, that may be a bridge too far at this point; but i’ll try.

Not really a reference, but to refresh your memory, we made a fun wager about a month ago. If Suggs commits to the Zags, you have to say one nice thing about each of the 5 Zags that were early draft entries. If Suggs chooses somewhere else, I believe I owe you a significant chunk of my finest cheese.

When I mentioned Tils, I know you've already said at least one nice thing about him since he entered his name in the draft. It was after he pulled back out of the draft: "Great news. Welcome back, Tils. Do your thing. Best recruit in years; six stars."

So if/when Suggs commits, you have 4 left to write. One for Rui, Clarke, Petrusev, and the one I am looking forward to the most, Zach Norvell Jr.

It's just a matter of time!! I thought June, but I am off. Suggs will be a Zag and it's looking like a class of Suggs, Harris, Strawther, and Kessler. Maybe best class ever to go with the current best class ever 2019.
    goosebumps

yeah, i do. thanks to bigblahla for the link. i didn't give more details (i.e. name meyer) because i wasn't sure if that info was available unpaid-- but i know the %s for cbs are public, and therefore anyone could have worked out that we picked up a new CB by going to suggs' page...

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    Why do i find it so funny? I like Jazz on this board.. he is a straight shooter and just tells it as he sees it which i can respect

Hooray4Daye putting

Gershon
    Meyer
    Caldwell
    Jazz

lined up like that with the final saying "gut is telling him" just makes me laugh hysterically.

Default 2020 Jalen Suggs Offer

Article that was posted recently on Gopherhole that I don’t think has been posted yet.

https://main.gopherhole.com/news_article/show/1029743

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Crystal Ball prediction for the Zags, this time from Dain Ervin: https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/
    Welcome to Zagdom

Odd that he says he'll narrow it down to 5 or 6 schools after summer ball. It was in response to a leading question. I'd think at this point his list is 3 or fewer.

[QUOTE=GuZag2012;1469291]Article that was posted recently on Gopherhole that I don’t think has been posted yet.

https://main.gopherhole.com/news_article/show/1029743

“I would have to say it would have to be Gonzaga.” Oh, Man, that sounds pretty damn good!

Gopher Hole: Have you even thought about when you might try to narrow it down to maybe five or ten schools? Have you even thought that far yet?

Jalen Suggs: It would be pretty cool to narrow it down to about five, six after the USA basketball this summer and probably make my decision after football season.

Still wriggling, IMHO. Or at best, playing poker. I love roquefort.