• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CDC84
    Super Moderator
    • Feb 2007

Come on now, Jazz is an institution around here

If you expect the worst to occur, you won't be disappointed when it does! Pleasant surprises become all the more pleasant!

Comment

• JPtheBeasta
      Zag for Life
      • Oct 2008

Jalen Suggs re-Tweeted Geno Crandall:

Happy Kraziness to all my Zags out there! Gonzaga basketball is officially back.

And y’all make sure u show love to the lil Bro’s

@JalenSuggs2020,@DominickHarri2 and @JulianStrawther

while they’re out in Spokane... let’s get another commit!

Comment

• zagnut2012
        Kennel Club Material
        • Dec 2009

FWIW The Recruits made an appearance outside near the student entrance and were greeted with cheers and chants of "Tricky Trio" and "We want Chet". The chants continued inside with the Kennel club chanting the same. During the Zombie Nation routine, Suggs appeared to point to himself and he was chanting along with "We Are GU". Will he commit? No one knows, but I believe a positive impression was made, and it more than likely happen. There is no doubt we have a special place in Spokane. Fingers crossed, it will continue to draw better and better players. We won't win them all, but I for one believe we are just scratching the surface of what's to come.

Go Zags!

Zagnut 2012

Comment

• NotoriousZ
          Zag for Life
          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
          Just for you Z, I will, if he does.
          Dang, now I really want this to happen. C’mon Jalen, it’s time!
          It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• jazzdelmar
            Zag for Life
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by NotoriousZ View Post
            Dang, now I really want this to happen. C’mon Jalen, it’s time!
            You got your priorities in the right place, Z-man.

Comment

• caldwellzag
              Zag for Life
              • Jan 2018

I do have some big news that I would love to share, but when the time is right. I have already shared it in private messages with one of the few people I routinely talk recruiting with even when I got quiet on here. I have been quiet on purpose and just read all of the stuff on here, but just know there are things going on right now that are big.

Comment

• bdmiller7
                Zag for Life
                • Jun 2017

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
                I do have some big news that I would love to share, but when the time is right. I have already shared it in private messages with one of the few people I routinely talk recruiting with even when I got quiet on here. I have been quiet on purpose and just read all of the stuff on here, but just know there are things going on right now that are big.
                Now I'm going to have to check here every hour.

Comment

• JohnOGU
                  Professional Zag Fan
                  • Feb 2008

Any idea when the time will be right?

Thanks,

Comment

• strikenowhere
                    Zag for Life
                    • Sep 2009

Comment

• zagssuperfan
                      Kennel Club Material
                      • Jun 2013

That's cruel.

Comment

• Zag_Dad
                        Zag for Life
                        • Dec 2013

just know there are things going on right now that are big.
                        ThingS, as in plural? THAT is exciting! Perhaps Thing 1 (Suggs) will commit and bring Thing 2 (Chet) with him?

Refresh, refresh, refresh... waiting!

GO ZAGS!

Comment

• caldwellzag
                          Zag for Life
                          • Jan 2018

Originally posted by zagssuperfan View Post
                          That's cruel.
                          I agree it is cruel, but there are things I can share and things I can't share. I just want you to know that big things are happening at GU and wanted to put this out there, so we don't have to hear Jazz be so pessimistic over and over again.

Comment

• strikenowhere
                            Zag for Life
                            • Sep 2009

I agree it is cruel, but there are things I can share and things I can't share. I just want you to know that big things are happening at GU and wanted to put this out there, so we don't have to hear Jazz be so pessimistic over and over again.
                            You know, you could create a temporary account and spill everything...we promise we won't figure out its you! j/k

Comment

• caldwellzag
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jan 2018

Originally posted by strikenowhere View Post
                              You know, you could create a temporary account and spill everything...we promise we won't figure out its you! j/k
                              I will be honest I have thought about making my own pay-for site and giving out the information on a secure browser and donating the profits back to GU for education scholarships.

Comment

• RockandRollJames
                                Kennel Club
                                • Feb 2010

Can you at least tell us if we should be refreshing all day or be patient? Don't need an unproductive day at work if it's not necessary. I understand if you can't say.

Comment

Working...
                                X