Page 7 of 77 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757 ... LastLast

Thread: 2020 Jalen Suggs: Verbal Commit on 1/3/20

Suggs is a JUNIOR....unbelievable...should have reclassified )

That kid is so good. If we get him that will be a coup like I can't remember. That last highlight reel was just one game.

UK visiting Suggs tomorrow
    I miss Mike Hart

Quote Originally Posted by MickMick View Post
    UK visiting Suggs tomorrow
    ha! Just came in here to post that. Apparently we were both reading Rupps Rafters. lol

One of their posters is saying that Suggs can reclassify to 2019. This is the first that I’m hearing of this. He’s also saying that Suggs is very close to a lot of the Kentucky players. Again first time I’m hearing Kentuckys name attached to him. This worries me.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/t...morrow.289779/

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    One of their posters is saying that Suggs can reclassify to 2019. This is the first that I’m hearing of this. He’s also saying that Suggs is very close to a lot of the Kentucky players. Again first time I’m hearing Kentuckys name attached to him. This worries me.

As well it should. Calipari is batting 100% at swooping in and taking potential Gonzaga recruits. Furthermore, Suggs would not be a player that would (or should) be worried about being recruited over, like Wiltjer was.

It is imperative, IMO, that Gonzaga out perform Kentucky in this years tournament as it pertains to the recruitment of one Jalen Suggs!

Just saw your comments on the main forum thread. Gonzaga will not be joining the PAC 12, so you can erase that from your thoughts on ways to Woo Mr. Suggs.

Kentucky and Suggs have been in the back of my mind for a while. Seeing your post makes me want to go throw up in a corner.
    Parlez-vous français?

Could this be our 2019 starting PG????

Quote Originally Posted by IowaSERE View Post
    Could this be our 2019 starting PG????
    Not as it stands. He is classified as a 2020 graduate/recruit.

Quote Originally Posted by former1dog View Post
    Not as it stands. He is classified as a 2020 graduate/recruit.
    Yes, but as already stated a Kentucky poster said that he may reclassify. How much validity there is to that, I have no idea.

Yes, but as already stated a Kentucky poster said that he may reclassify. How much validity there is to that, I have no idea.
    Yes, but I don't care about an anonymous poster from Kentucky, whose post was reported on this board. Like fourth hand information. Has no relevance to anything, IMHO of course.

Yes, but I don't care about an anonymous poster from Kentucky, whose post was reported on this board. Like fourth hand information. Has no relevance to anything, IMHO of course.
    I agree. But how is that any different from what you post? Or what I post? You say he’s a 2020 and will not re-classify, and I am inclined to agree with you since I haven’t heard anything to the contrary except for the one poster on Kentucky’s board. But maybe he’s right, who knows?

in Caldwell I trust

I agree. But how is that any different from what you post? Or what I post? You say he’s a 2020 and will not re-classify, and I am inclined to agree with you since I haven’t heard anything to the contrary except for the one poster on Kentucky’s board. But maybe he’s right, who knows?

Its not, which is beside the point. There are reliable reports by reputable journalists that Suggs is classified for 2020. The only poster that I don’t know personally that could change my mind on what has been reported is CaldwellZag, the rest is just noise.

This was bound to happen, we knew this news would come sooner than later. This is why I never get to attached early on, we still have a shot but the Kentucky brand is hard to sway.
    America's Team!

Kentucky doesn't get who ever they want anymore. Suggs is just as likely to pick the Zags as he is Kentucky. Just be aware of some duke booster putting Sugg's family in a million dollar home in Durham, like they did for the Williamsons' and the Bagleys'

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    Kentucky doesn't get who ever they want anymore. Suggs is just as likely to pick the Zags as he is Kentucky. Just be aware of some duke booster putting Sugg's family in a million dollar home in Durham, like they did for the Williamsons' and the Bagleys'
    how is this justified?

We need to face Kentucky and dismantle them on National TV in the Final Four. And then Duke.

Unless Travis gets back, the Cats are not going anywhere

Quote Originally Posted by TheOtherGreatOne View Post
    Unless Travis gets back, the Cats are not going anywhere
    Reid should be back for the SEC Tournament.

https://www.aseaofblue.com/2019/3/6/...s-wildcats-sec
    Parlez-vous français?

He'll be a Zag before he'll be a Cat.

Doesn't matter if he reclassifies, or not.
    The Kennel: "You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy."

Its not, which is beside the point. There are reliable reports by reputable journalists that Suggs is classified for 2020. The only poster that I don’t know personally that could change my mind on what has been reported is CaldwellZag, the rest is just noise.
    Thanks for the praise. I have only heard about us and Suggs as 2020. He will be a Zag before he even thinks of Kentucky. They might try to swoop in, but I don't see any interest. I have some stuff I have heard that still leads me to believe it is us then the rest in the running for Suggs (us by a long ways right now).

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Thanks for the praise. I have only heard about us and Suggs as 2020. He will be a Zag before he even thinks of Kentucky. They might try to swoop in, but I don't see any interest. I have some stuff I have heard that still leads me to believe it is us then the rest in the running for Suggs (us by a long ways right now).
    I like the sounds of what you have heard.

Love when you talk dirty, Caldy.

Yes!