• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hooray4Daye&Gray
    Kennel Club Alum
    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
    There is only one suitor left for Suggs and that is GU. Every other school knows that and everyone in the know is on the same page that Suggs will commit to GU in the early signing period. There are some logistics on why he has not committed yet, but nothing to worry about guys. Our 2020 PG will be the one and only Jalen Suggs.
    Let's goooooo!!!!!

I have been waiting for this message for a long time. I also know my level of excitement about this message will not be dulled even the smallest amount by a poster that literally has zero insight into Gonzaga recruiting.

Comment

• ZagRecruitWatch
      Kennel Club Alum
      • Jul 2019

There is only one suitor left for Suggs and that is GU. Every other school knows that and everyone in the know is on the same page that Suggs will commit to GU in the early signing period. There are some logistics on why he has not committed yet, but nothing to worry about guys. Our 2020 PG will be the one and only Jalen Suggs.
      Wow talk about a prediction!! Jazz is never gonna let this one go if Suggs slips. That being said I completely agree.

Comment

• ZagRecruitWatch
        Kennel Club Alum
        • Jul 2019

"Suggs who is actually an outstanding football player as well tells me he is “Strictly focused on football” as of now. He does want to take some visits though when he finds some time. “I want to get back to Gonzaga, want to get to Florida, and Iowa State too”."

Comment

• Goshzagit
          Zag for Life
          • Dec 2007

Originally posted by ZagRecruitWatch View Post
          "Suggs who is actually an outstanding football player as well tells me he is “Strictly focused on football” as of now. He does want to take some visits though when he finds some time. “I want to get back to Gonzaga, want to get to Florida, and Iowa State too”."

https://stockrisers.com/2019/08/20/j...ball-and-more/
          Hmmm....where did Florida come from? That's new...

We already lost Nembhard to Florida, not Suggs too...

I mentioned Iowa St as a dark horse a few months ago, some of the local Minnesota guys were convinced it would be one of the Iowa schools as both offered him both sports to play.

Comment

• GuZag2012
            Kennel Club Material
            • Jul 2012

I won't share the exact quote but the Minnesota Gophers insiders on their 247 site basically said late last week Suggs is a lock to Gonzaga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ZagBlue
              Kennel Club Material
              • Apr 2019

I’m hearing the same as Caldwell. Nothing else need be said in this post.

Comment

• bartruff1
                Zag for Life
                • Jan 2010

I think it was the Great Yogi that said....it ain't over till it is over......

Comment

• bdmiller7
                  Zag for Life
                  • Jun 2017

Originally posted by ZagBlue View Post
                  Can I add Suggs was moved up to 6th in ESPN's 100 and was mentioned as having a great summer today.

Comment

• webspinnre
                    Zag for Life
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by ZagBlue View Post
                    It's interesting that everyone who has any sort of source is sure Suggs is coming to GU, and the people who continue to doubt are those who have nothing to go on other than their own feelings.
                    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• ZagsObserver
                      Zag for Life
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by webspinnre View Post
                      It's interesting that everyone who has any sort of source is sure Suggs is coming to GU, and the people who continue to doubt are those who have nothing to go on other than their own feelings.
                      In many ways, I’ve found, that’s a microcosm of life. The loudest are not often the wisest. Ironically, they have strong opinions about most things.

Comment

• NotoriousZ
                        Zag for Life
                        • Oct 2008

Originally posted by ZagRecruitWatch View Post
                        Wow talk about a prediction!! Jazz is never gonna let this one go if Suggs slips. That being said I completely agree.
                        After Suggs’ GU comment, if history is any indicator, Jazz will just move on unaffected to his next piss pot.
                        It's peanut butter jelly time!

Comment

• ZagRecruitWatch
                          Kennel Club Alum
                          • Jul 2019

Originally posted by webspinnre View Post
                          Skepticism has its place in the Whelping Box and based on the way that Suggs has led his mysterious and unorthodox recruiting people should be. Here are some big reasons to be skeptical

-Several months ago Suggs released a unofficial (which was taken to be some what official by the bloggers) short list that included Gonzaga, Miss St, Marquette, and Minnesota. Now recently the 4 schools that are being mentioned with Suggs are Gonzaga, Iowa St., Minnesota, and out of nowhere Florida. This is very uncharacteristic for a recruit to radically change his short list this much.
                          -Florida has come on late to Gonzaga recruits and got them before.
                          -Suggs gave a tentative date of early August of when he was going to commit back during the FIBA tournament. Now the official word is he will commit when he feels ready.
                          -Suggs is a dual sport athlete who has yet to officially announce if he is giving up a sport or pursuing both.
                          -Suggs has only taken one official visit (Gonzaga feb 9) and is still hesitant to make a decision without other official visits lined up.

Ultimately I think that Suggs in Gonzaga's recruit to lose, but I know several people that are close to the staff that are more nervous then they were 2 months ago. They are obviously optimistic on our chances but suggs isn't a done deal till he commits.

Comment

• bartruff1
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jan 2010

I believe I have found a market here for my Greenland Waterfront Condo Project....

Comment

• bdmiller7
                              Zag for Life
                              • Jun 2017

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                              I believe I have found a market here for my Greenland Waterfront Condo Project....
                              Just have to wait for Trump to finish his Greenland purchase.

Comment

• sittingon50
                                Zag for Life
                                • Feb 2007

Originally posted by bartruff1 View Post
                                Sign me up for anything on the ground floor, bart.
                                But we don't play nobody.

Comment

Working...
                                X