Page 24 of 52 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526272834 ... LastLast
Results 576 to 600 of 1292

Thread: 2020 Jalen Suggs Offer

  1. #576
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Posts
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Things are looking more and more like a Zag commitment. Hearing it won't come until later than expected, but now Corey Evans is saying Zags are in a great spot. National media starting to catch up on his recruitment.
    BOOM BOOM BOOM


  2. #577
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    another 247 crystal ball for suggs. and this one is a well-known analyst .

  3. #578
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerdud View Post
    another 247 crystal ball for suggs. and this one is a well-known analyst .
    Where and how do you see this? Do you subscribe?

  4. #579
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    PNWest
    Posts
    3,336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Where and how do you see this? Do you subscribe?
    Follow the Link...

    https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/

    Jerry Meyer picked Zags today...

    Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

  5. #580

    Default

    So within the last week or so, we've had 4 important people make a prediction or express their confidence level on Jalen Suggs committing to Gonzaga:

    Corey Evans - Predicts Zags
    Jerry Meyer - Predicts Zags
    caldwellzag - Feeling confident about Zags
    jazzdelmar - Gut tells him Suggs is drifting away

    Speaking of 4, get the rest of those nice statements about our early draft entries prepared, Jazz. I've seen you write enough nice things about Tils to consider him off the list.

  6. #581
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,515

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerdud View Post
    another 247 crystal ball for suggs. and this one is a well-known analyst .
    It's just a matter of time!! I thought June, but I am off. Suggs will be a Zag and it's looking like a class of Suggs, Harris, Strawther, and Kessler. Maybe best class ever to go with the current best class ever 2019.

  7. #582
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,363

    Default

    First, happy to be dumb wrong; second, thanks for the “important” tag; third, don’t understand the Tils reference.



    Quote Originally Posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
    So within the last week or so, we've had 4 important people make a prediction or express their confidence level on Jalen Suggs committing to Gonzaga:

    Corey Evans - Predicts Zags
    Jerry Meyer - Predicts Zags
    caldwellzag - Feeling confident about Zags
    jazzdelmar - Gut tells him Suggs is drifting away

    Speaking of 4, get the rest of those nice statements about our early draft entries prepared, Jazz. I've seen you write enough nice things about Tils to consider him off the list.

  8. #583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
    So within the last week or so, we've had 4 important people make a prediction or express their confidence level on Jalen Suggs committing to Gonzaga:

    Corey Evans - Predicts Zags
    Jerry Meyer - Predicts Zags
    caldwellzag - Feeling confident about Zags
    jazzdelmar - Gut tells him Suggs is drifting away

    Speaking of 4, get the rest of those nice statements about our early draft entries prepared, Jazz. I've seen you write enough nice things about Tils to consider him off the list.
    I spat water out of my nose reading this

  9. #584
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I spat water out of my nose reading this
    They got sprays for that in drug stores nowadays.

  10. #585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    First, happy to be dumb wrong; second, thanks for the “important” tag; third, don’t understand the Tils reference.
    Not really a reference, but to refresh your memory, we made a fun wager about a month ago. If Suggs commits to the Zags, you have to say one nice thing about each of the 5 Zags that were early draft entries. If Suggs chooses somewhere else, I believe I owe you a significant chunk of my finest cheese.

    When I mentioned Tils, I know you've already said at least one nice thing about him since he entered his name in the draft. It was after he pulled back out of the draft: "Great news. Welcome back, Tils. Do your thing. Best recruit in years; six stars."

    So if/when Suggs commits, you have 4 left to write. One for Rui, Clarke, Petrusev, and the one I am looking forward to the most, Zach Norvell Jr.

  11. #586
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,363

    Default

    Don’t recall ever saying anything not laudatory about Rui or BC. In fact, Rui is in my personal top 5 now. I talked myself hoarse pushing for more PT for Petro. ZN, hmmmm, that may be a bridge too far at this point; but i’ll try.



    Quote Originally Posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
    Not really a reference, but to refresh your memory, we made a fun wager about a month ago. If Suggs commits to the Zags, you have to say one nice thing about each of the 5 Zags that were early draft entries. If Suggs chooses somewhere else, I believe I owe you a significant chunk of my finest cheese.

    When I mentioned Tils, I know you've already said at least one nice thing about him since he entered his name in the draft. It was after he pulled back out of the draft: "Great news. Welcome back, Tils. Do your thing. Best recruit in years; six stars."

    So if/when Suggs commits, you have 4 left to write. One for Rui, Clarke, Petrusev, and the one I am looking forward to the most, Zach Norvell Jr.

  12. #587
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    It's just a matter of time!! I thought June, but I am off. Suggs will be a Zag and it's looking like a class of Suggs, Harris, Strawther, and Kessler. Maybe best class ever to go with the current best class ever 2019.
    goosebumps

  13. #588
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    san diego
    Posts
    1,157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Where and how do you see this? Do you subscribe?
    yeah, i do. thanks to bigblahla for the link. i didn't give more details (i.e. name meyer) because i wasn't sure if that info was available unpaid-- but i know the %s for cbs are public, and therefore anyone could have worked out that we picked up a new CB by going to suggs' page...

  14. #589

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    I spat water out of my nose reading this
    Why do i find it so funny? I like Jazz on this board.. he is a straight shooter and just tells it as he sees it which i can respect

    Hooray4Daye putting

    Gershon
    Meyer
    Caldwell
    Jazz

    lined up like that with the final saying "gut is telling him" just makes me laugh hysterically.

  15. #590
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    98

    Default 2020 Jalen Suggs Offer

    Article that was posted recently on Gopherhole that I don’t think has been posted yet.

    https://main.gopherhole.com/news_article/show/1029743


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  16. #591
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Another Crystal Ball prediction for the Zags, this time from Dain Ervin: https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/
    Welcome to Zagdom

  17. #592
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    260

    Default

    Odd that he says he'll narrow it down to 5 or 6 schools after summer ball. It was in response to a leading question. I'd think at this point his list is 3 or fewer.

  18. #593
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Alexandria, Virginia
    Posts
    1,145

    Default

    [QUOTE=GuZag2012;1469291]Article that was posted recently on Gopherhole that I don’t think has been posted yet.

    https://main.gopherhole.com/news_article/show/1029743


    “I would have to say it would have to be Gonzaga.” Oh, Man, that sounds pretty damn good!

  19. #594
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    857

    Default

    Gopher Hole: Have you even thought about when you might try to narrow it down to maybe five or ten schools? Have you even thought that far yet?

    Jalen Suggs: It would be pretty cool to narrow it down to about five, six after the USA basketball this summer and probably make my decision after football season.

  20. #595
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,363

    Default

    Still wriggling, IMHO. Or at best, playing poker. I love roquefort.

  21. #596
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    4,436

    Default

    After football season?! Is he referring to women’s World Cup, or...

  22. #597
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    16,363

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
    After football season?! Is he referring to women’s World Cup, or...
    Sounds like December. Long time.

  23. #598
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    PNWest
    Posts
    3,336

    Default

    Doubt he'll rain on the Gophers parade until he has to.... my gut tells me he will commit to GU before the end of the summer... or maybe I'm just hungry...

    Go!! Zags!!!
    "Learn from the past, Plan for the future, Live in the Now!"

  24. #599
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,677

    Default

    Announce after football season doesn't make me feel real good. That would likely make him a Spring signee which is not the best scenario. Then again, who knows what he is really thinking. I don't buy for a second that he still has 5 or 6 schools in the running. Is he playing football this year in HS? If so, maybe he wants to see how that goes before fully committing to basketball.

  25. #600
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    Announce after football season doesn't make me feel real good. That would likely make him a Spring signee which is not the best scenario. Then again, who knows what he is really thinking. I don't buy for a second that he still has 5 or 6 schools in the running. Is he playing football this year in HS? If so, maybe he wants to see how that goes before fully committing to basketball.
    Let's hope he doesn't go the route of the Osweiler.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •