X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MDABE80
    Zag for Life
    • Feb 2007

Amazing if we could get those two! FF quality!

Comment

• sittingon50
      Zag for Life
      • Feb 2007

Link not working for me. Any way to help?
      But we don't play nobody.

Comment

• cggonzaga
        Zag for Life
        • Mar 2007

Originally posted by JPtheBeasta View Post
        I had forgotten about Zach Harvey.
        Harvey just doesn’t make sense to me. We’re already bordering on too many combo guards. I’ll beli this one when it happens.

Comment

• jazzdelmar
          Zag for Life
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by cggonzaga View Post
          Harvey just doesn’t make sense to me. We’re already bordering on too many combo guards. I’ll beli this one when it happens.
          Apparently you can never be too thin, too rich or have too many combo guards.

Comment

• Bogozags
            Zag for Life
            • Jan 2008

WOW! If he's right that would be a heck of a class...

Could it be that Coach Few misses GU being called "Guard U?"

Fingers are crossed, bedtime prayers having been said, anything else we need to do?

Comment

• cggonzaga
              Zag for Life
              • Mar 2007

Originally posted by jazzdelmar View Post
              Apparently you can never be too thin, too rich or have too many combo guards.
              Touché.

Comment

• webspinnre
                Zag for Life
                • Feb 2007

Yeah, I'm not sure too many combo guards is a thing. I thought last we'd heard that there'd been some cooling on Harvey, not so much on the coaching side, but on the administration side, but it's always hard to verify what truth there might be to such rumors.
                I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Comment

• GonzagasaurusFlex
                  Zag for Life
                  • Feb 2007

When are you gonna #ZagUp, Jalen Suggs?!
                  Even though I care a lot about my basketball opinions, they are like comparing a bicycle to a championship motorcycle who is our coach. . ZagsGoZags

Comment

• Hooray4Daye&Gray
                    Kennel Club Alum
                    • Oct 2008

Originally posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
                    When are you gonna #ZagUp, Jalen Suggs?!
                    Since it has been quiet on the boards regarding Jalen, I tried to do some other research for hints on timing.

caldwellzag said he wouldn't be surprised if Jalen committed before the June evaluation period. That doesn't necessarily mean he was thinking May, as I looked up the recruiting calendar, and the next available evaluation period is June 13-14 if Jalen is in the NBPA Top 100 Camp (which I'm not sure if he is or isn't). After that, there are also communication periods the weekend of June 21-23 and June 28-30.

So maybe Jalen will commit before mid-June? If he wants to talk to the coaches again before committing, we would have to wait a couple more weeks.

One date to throw out there just for fun: Jalen's birthday is June 3. Maybe he wants to commit to Gonzaga on his birthday like his buddy Julian did in April?

Comment

• Kiddwell
                      Zag for Life
                      • Feb 2007

Jalen committing on his birthday (June 3) is a really interesting idea. June starts tomorrow. Won't have long to see whether you've hit upon something, Hooray.

:]
                      Yeah, we're "The Champs," uh-huh!

Comment

• caldwellzag
                        Zag for Life
                        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by Kiddwell View Post
                        Jalen committing on his birthday (June 3) is a really interesting idea. June starts tomorrow. Won't have long to see whether you've hit upon something, Hooray.

:]
                        My gut is telling me that's a pretty big day for Jalen.

Comment

• Hooray4Daye&Gray
                          Kennel Club Alum
                          • Oct 2008

Originally posted by caldwellzag View Post
                          My gut is telling me that's a pretty big day for Jalen.
                          Just to build upon my own sourceless theory, maybe the reason caldwellzag was so convinced Jalen would commit before Julian was because he simply had their birthdates mixed up. If he knew they both wanted to commit on their birthdays, that's one of the only reasons I can think of why he would be so confident of not only their decisions, but the order they would make their decisions.

Comment

• zagsfanforlife
                            Zag for Life
                            • Jun 2007

Originally posted by Hooray4Daye&Gray View Post
                            Just to build upon my own sourceless theory, maybe the reason caldwellzag was so convinced Jalen would commit before Julian was because he simply had their birthdates mixed up. If he knew they both wanted to commit on their birthdays, that's one of the only reasons I can think of why he would be so confident of not only their decisions, but the order they would make their decisions.
                            Doubt he commits tomorrow.... didn't announce anything about him committing.. and most top guys announce it before they do it.

Comment

• Hoopaholic
                              • Mar 2008

Originally posted by Bogozags
                              I hope he has a wonderful day with family and friends and lots of cake and ice cream and of course presents!

Maybe today is the day, he announces the date in which he will make his announcement on which small, southeastern Washington state private university he will attend
                              Southeast college? Is he going to Whitman or walls walls?
                              The ones that want to love us when we’re up & kick us when we’re down, screw off honestly. Drew Timme January 2023

Comment

• bartruff1
                                Zag for Life
                                • Jan 2010

Boys under 7 and over 70 are up early.....

Comment

Working...
                                X