WCC

Jackson State @ SCU
    Bethesda @ LMU

Top 25 / Other Opponents

Huston-Tilotson @ Texas Southern
    Georgia Southern @ Arizona
    Montana-Western @ Idaho State

Have a fine Thursday

Arizona looked a bit shaky in the first half, but running away with it after halftime. I doubt Georgia Southern is very good, but they are 5-1 and have beaten Montana.

LMU is killing it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zagricultural View Post
    LMU is killing it!
    Bethesda Flames of Anaheim...never heard of em
    OK...LETS DO IT!..

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    Bethesda Flames of Anaheim...never heard of em
    Bethesda goes down in flames to LMU 106 - 50. Looking at Bethesda's schedule, I see 29 of their 31 scheduled games this year are on the road. LMU now 8 and Oh!

Link if interested: http://bethesdaflames.com/sports/mbkb/index
    "Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand."
    —Kurt Vonnegut

I live close to Santa Clara, and I went to their game vs Jackson St. tonight. Santa Clara wins 81-70. SCU's roster is almost entirely freshmen and sophomores. They had a freshman (Wertz) score 33 points along with 4 or 5 assists. He looked good, though I think Jackson State probably makes most teams and players look better.

Quote Originally Posted by ProVeeZag View Post
    Bethesda goes down in flames to LMU 106 - 50. Looking at Bethesda's schedule, I see 29 of their 31 scheduled games this year are on the road. LMU now 8 and Oh!

Link if interested: http://bethesdaflames.com/sports/mbkb/index
    I am glad they're 8-0. They don't have a marquee win over a top team but there's nothing in their recent past that would've stopped a loss to UNLV and/or Georgetown, plus one or two of the really bad teams.

But, the UCLA game is near everything for their OOC schedule at this point. If they can stick it to UCLA, then they can claim some legitimate top 25 aspiration, top team in town, type of stuff. Really hope they win.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    I am glad they're 8-0. They don't have a marquee win over a top team but there's nothing in their recent past that would've stopped a loss to UNLV and/or Georgetown, plus one or two of the really bad teams.

But, the UCLA game is near everything for their OOC schedule at this point. If they can stick it to UCLA, then they can claim some legitimate top 25 aspiration, top team in town, type of stuff. Really hope they win.
    UCLA is playing very uninspired basketball for a coach who knows he must be on his way out. They just rolled over in Las Vegas. I haven't seen LMU play this year, but I have to think this is a very winnable game for them.

Anybody know if USF is still trying to reschedule the Arizona State game?

Quote Originally Posted by ZagsObserver View Post
    Anybody know if USF is still trying to reschedule the Arizona State game?
    There hasn't been anything announced one way or the other.

Their win in Belfast means they now get to play #21 Buffalo, so at least they have that on the schedule now.