Thread: Was there an actual announcement that we have a new forum specifically for recruiting

Default Was there an actual announcement that we have a new forum specifically for recruiting

I think the whelping box is an absolutely fantastic idea but if I hadn't stumbled across it accidentally I would not have known that it existed. Anyway I just wanted to let all of our board members know that it now exists and also I was reading some draft message boards over the weekend and it looks like Zach and Brandon are on almost everyone's radar now so we may need even two more recruits for next year. I wonder if we can get back in on Cassius Stanley to take over for Zach if he does leave after the season. Also Shawn Kemp's kid looks pretty intriguing.

Look above on the Men's Basketball page (at the Top sticky threads). The announcement was at the top until other posts bumped it to the 2nd, then 3rd post.

Quote Originally Posted by GoZags View Post
    Look above on the Men's Basketball page (at the Top sticky threads). The announcement was at the top until other posts bumped it to the 2nd, then 3rd post.
    Oh my goodness, it's right in front of my face. Sorry I missed it and thanks for bringing it to my attention.