Thread: Link to Whelping Box Recruiting Forum in Here.

Thumbs up Link to Whelping Box Recruiting Forum in Here.

Due to popular request, The Whelping Box is created as the recruiting sub-forum to keep our recruiting discussions more manageable and easily navigable.

Check it out and start using it. http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...e-Whelping-Box

Let us know what you think.

It will take a little while to get all the threads moved over to there so be patient.

Kitz.
    Last edited by RenoZag; 12-04-2018 at 09:00 AM.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

I support any move to further discussion.

Is the idea that all recruiting talk will start in this new forum, so if news of a potential recruit comes up, the proper place to start a thread will be in recruiting? Or do they start at the main MBB and then get moved over?

I - as just one member - don't have a preference, just want everyone aware.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Quote Originally Posted by DixieZag View Post
    I support any move to further discussion.

Is the idea that all recruiting talk will start in this new forum, so if news of a potential recruit comes up, the proper place to start a thread will be in recruiting? Or do they start at the main MBB and then get moved over?

I - as just one member - don't have a preference, just want everyone aware.
    The idea is to keep recruiting discussion in the recruiting forum and start the threads there. I have started moving recruiting threads over there and we will continue to do so as we come across important threads. 2019 commit threads will probably just be left in the MBB forum since their recruitment is over.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    The idea is to keep recruiting discussion in the recruiting forum and start the threads there. I have started moving recruiting threads over there and we will continue to do so as we come across important threads. 2019 commit threads will probably just be left in the MBB forum since their recruitment is over.
    Great.

Thx.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

I am interested in recruiting updates...Since "Sticky" re: New Recruiting Forum, there has been zero activity/info per status and movement on 2019 & 2020 recruiting targets. Would be nice to be able to access Zag recruiting news here, as opposed to scouring the web for random tidbits.

Quote Originally Posted by GLJake View Post
    I am interested in recruiting updates...Since "Sticky" re: New Recruiting Forum, there has been zero activity/info per status and movement on 2019 & 2020 recruiting targets. Would be nice to be able to access Zag recruiting news here, as opposed to scouring the web for random tidbits.
    You have to go the "Whelping Box" forum, as indicated in the OP: http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...e-Whelping-Box

Lots of on-going discussion re: recruiting