Link to Whelping Box Recruiting Forum in Here.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • kitzbuel
    • Feb 2007

Link to Whelping Box Recruiting Forum in Here.

Due to popular request, The Whelping Box is created as the recruiting sub-forum to keep our recruiting discussions more manageable and easily navigable.

Check it out and start using it. http://guboards.spokesmanreview.com/...e-Whelping-Box

Let us know what you think.

It will take a little while to get all the threads moved over to there so be patient.

Kitz.
    Last edited by RenoZag; 12-04-2018, 09:00 AM.
    'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
    - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time
  • DZ
    Zag for Life
    • Sep 2007

I support any move to further discussion.

Is the idea that all recruiting talk will start in this new forum, so if news of a potential recruit comes up, the proper place to start a thread will be in recruiting? Or do they start at the main MBB and then get moved over?

I - as just one member - don't have a preference, just want everyone aware.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Comment

• kitzbuel
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by DixieZag View Post
      I support any move to further discussion.

Is the idea that all recruiting talk will start in this new forum, so if news of a potential recruit comes up, the proper place to start a thread will be in recruiting? Or do they start at the main MBB and then get moved over?

I - as just one member - don't have a preference, just want everyone aware.
      The idea is to keep recruiting discussion in the recruiting forum and start the threads there. I have started moving recruiting threads over there and we will continue to do so as we come across important threads. 2019 commit threads will probably just be left in the MBB forum since their recruitment is over.
      'I found it is the small everyday deeds of ordinary folk that keep the darkness at bay… small acts of kindness and love.'
      - Gandalf the Grey

Foo Time

Comment

Working...
      X