Thread: University of Portland

Default University of Portland

I want to drive down to Portland this year and watch Gonzaga play. Anyone have any tips on acquiring tickets? I have tried buying through the university. They make you buy a five game package that I am willing to buy, but it says they are unavailable. Stubhub has some awful seats available for like $150 a ticket. I donít mind spending that much but I donít want to sit in the top corner of the arena.
    Bring back the OCC

I too am looking for tickets. I noticed on the Pilots website that single game tickets for our game will go on sale 1/3/19 at 11 am, if any tickets are still available.

You should not have any problem in getting tickets if you call on the 3rd or 4th. We have always been able to get tickets for at least the last 10 years.

Quote Originally Posted by gu03alum View Post
    I want to drive down to Portland this year and watch Gonzaga play. Anyone have any tips on acquiring tickets? I have tried buying through the university. They make you buy a five game package that I am willing to buy, but it says they are unavailable. Stubhub has some awful seats available for like $150 a ticket. I donít mind spending that much but I donít want to sit in the top corner of the arena.
    I spoke to the Portland ticket office last night. Tickets go on sale this morning at 11 am. If you want to guarantee seats before then, you can call them before 11 am and buy a 2 game mini pack for $65 and donate the other game to charity, or keep it. The Gonzaga game is $50+$5 service fee. I'm on the fence if I want to spend that much to take my kids to a game sitting in the nosebleeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Jakester425 View Post
    I spoke to the Portland ticket office last night. Tickets go on sale this morning at 11 am. If you want to guarantee seats before then, you can call them before 11 am and buy a 2 game mini pack for $65 and donate the other game to charity, or keep it. The Gonzaga game is $50+$5 service fee. I'm on the fence if I want to spend that much to take my kids to a game sitting in the nosebleeds.
    Thanks for the tip. Stupid work got in the way and now sold out. I hope everyone else got some tickets so we have lots of Zag fans at the game.
    Bring back the OCC

I too missed out on the single game ticket sale. Besides going the StubHub route, anyone have a line on Portland/Zags tickets? Much appreciated.