Prairie View A&M @ Santa Clara
    San Diego @ UC Davis
    Portland @ Hawaii

Others

#25 Washington @ # 11 Auburn 6:30pm SECN
    North Carolina @ Elon 4:00pm ESPNU
    UC Irvine @ Texas A & M
    Louisiana @ # 6 Tennessee 4:00pm

Lets go WCC Bretheren! Especially Pacific!

Nevada hamburger helper for the WCC. Thanks wolf pack
    Dissent, insight and contextual discussion makes a website 'sticky' and engaging - not just predictable, safe position fanboyism. Monoculture is uninteresting and lacks intellectual depth.

Wow, Hopkins taking UW on the road @ #11 Auburn. That’s far outside the Boeheim mold. Good for him. Hope the Huskies win and shoot up the rankings.
    “I don’t expect us to be perfect anytime soon,” guard Silas Melson said, “but one thing I do expect is trying to get better every day and playing tougher, harder and more physical than the opponent.”

UW + 10

ESPN page under MORE Daily lines

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/lines
    Dissent, insight and contextual discussion makes a website 'sticky' and engaging - not just predictable, safe position fanboyism. Monoculture is uninteresting and lacks intellectual depth.

Quote Originally Posted by GonzagasaurusFlex View Post
    Wow, Hopkins taking UW on the road @ #11 Auburn. That’s far outside the Boeheim mold. Good for him. Hope the Huskies win and shoot up the rankings.
    Wa struggled against Seattle Pacific, who pretty much ran a clinic on how to attack the zone imo, getting into the middle at will and kicking out for open 3's or getting back cut layups. Even game for about 30 min., and SPU doesn't have anyone who could get a minute of pt outside of garbage time at UW. And UW was down at the half v a Western Ky team missing two starting guards.

They are looking really ragged for a team w/ everybody back. From what I've seen, hard to imagine how that Nevada game happened.

WCC should win four of those games. Except Portland is so far down. But, only Nevada would seem out of reach in that line up.

Typically this is the time of year we see some headslapping losses by our breathren. I would like to see that turn around.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Auburn 48
    Washington 30 HT

Texas A & M 42
    UC Irvine 32 HALF

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“ We tend to forget in times of reversal that life without risk is endless rehearsal.” -- Fran J. Polek

WTH Washington?

Auburn was up 61-32 early in the 2nd half. Rumors of Washington's resurgence might be greatly exaggerated.

This UW team lacks heart... especially on the glass. Think the project is just that a project that is a couple years from completion. Gotta flush out the remaining "Romar" in this team.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Buffalo and West Virginia tied 84-84 going into overtime. http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...meId=401083454

A&M lost to irvine, 74-71.

down year. not looking like that game is gonna help our resume or rpi.

WV looks like they are going down to Buffalo.
    "And Morrison? He did what All-Americans do. He shot daggers in the daylight and stole a win." - Steve Kelley (Seattle Times)

"Gonzaga is a special place, with special people!" - Dan Dickau #21

Foo me once shame on you, Foo me twice shame on me.

2012 Foostrodamus - Foothsayer of Death

Watching the Pacific - NV game right now. I sure hope they are calling "carries" more this year, but evidently not when watching this game. That needs to be a focus.

And the Nevada unis...ouch.

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!

Kenpom had USD by 2 on the road:

USD 76
    UC DAVIS 57

UTAH VALLEY 65
    BYU 75

UVU led 54-53 with 7:05 to go.

PACIFIC 61
    NEVADA 83

#192 Santa Clara was favored at home by 9 over #300 Prairie View A & M.

PV 81
    SCU 64

It's gonna' be a long year for the Broncos.

huskies 66
    AUBURN 88

Louisiana 65
    TENNESSEE 87

UNC 116
    ELON 67
    Hey, did you happen to catch Judge Judy the other night?

Frustrating for SCU. Losing those 300 plus games is a killer for the conference. Hell, losing 200 plus games is ...

SCU is such a nice place, too. Makes no sense.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

Reid Travis only 15 mins of playing time in Kentucky's late rally win over So. Illinois. The game was tied w/6 mins to go, so not like they sat him for rest.

A couple of those Freshman fwds simply played him, one of the young guys snagged 19 rebs! The young guys have higher ceiling and are 6'11", while Travis is a 6'7" Center. A good one but not really 'Kentucky' style.

As I stated this Summer, Kentucky isn't the right fit for him or his game. Choosing a team with 3 5* power forwards?

Not to mention, being the lone Senior with a bunch of factory Freshman. How is that fun for him?

Wildcats will be a contender by season's end and a Top 10 team this year, but I think Reid could have done better to feature his game elsewhere.

He would have been a nice compliment to Rui's game, a rock in the middle, and much needed toughness/rebounder. Inside out team too, proven track record with guys at his position.
    "Rob plays with a high level of intensity when it's time, has a good time when it's not ... I love his enthusiasm and his zest for life. He picks us all up when he enters the gym."

-- Coach Few

From the wire services:

The Washington men's basketball team got a scare when its team bus blew a tire and caught fire Friday night after the Huskies' 88-66 loss at No. 11 Auburn.

The accident occurred about 15 miles outside of Montgomery, Alabama, according to The Seattle Times. Players were forced to evacuate the bus, but a school spokesperson said there were no injuries.

According to the Times, the Huskies were forced to wait on the side of the road at 1:30 a.m. so that another bus could take the team to the airport for its flight back to Seattle.

Washington senior forward Noah Dickerson posted a video of the team bus on his Twitter account Saturday morning. In another tweet, he wrote that "everybody's OK."

Basketball Web Sites Listing

“ We tend to forget in times of reversal that life without risk is endless rehearsal.” -- Fran J. Polek