Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Channel Change for TX Southern Game

Quote Originally Posted by Bogozags View Post
    That is the exactly same channel here as well. Originally, DISH said Root was on 426 and Tuesday at about 8:45pm I was in panic mode and then found it on 412-16. I also like the PAC-12 Network as well...but
    we lost HBO so no final season of Game of Thrones

I don't think DirecTV carries the PAC-12 Network...
    The game is on tomorrow on 426, I just double checked my dvr and it's already set.

Quote Originally Posted by kitzbuel View Post
    Do you have the regional sports package? I get it on Channel 412-16 on my guide.
    As stated, I have no sports package. Just some basic package from Dish. Just giving people another option to search for if they are having trouble finding the game. It is delayed until 9pm west coast time however.

Infinity in Portland with Vizio Pluto TV free. Looks like stadium channel might carry game on Pluto TV but not clear. Any sure ideas for this area. Seems not to be on the TV.

On the wtv.Sorry

The game was tape delayed by about 40 minutes on Root Sports NW. It started after the Montana/Idaho football game. Now the LMU/UNLV game is on.

Quote Originally Posted by CDC84 View Post
    The game was tape delayed by about 40 minutes on Root Sports NW. It started after the Montana/Idaho football game. Now the LMU/UNLV game is on.
    Uh....watched it live on Root Sports NW on Dish channel 426