Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Roll Call and Pre-Game Social------Creighton game Omaha, NE

Quote Originally Posted by katman50 View Post
    Would it be difficult to get one ticket the day of the game or the day before? Are many tickets available?
    I believe quite a few are still available. Mostly open market as I emailed both Creighton and Gonzaga ticket offices.

I found mine Monday via Omaha Craigslist ad, season ticket holder (did not share w/him I was a Zag fan, & he didn't ask).

2 lower bowl, Row 14, $80 a piece, no taxes/fees. Already have them in hand. They can email, ship, or meet you in person.

Check Vivid Seats, Stub Hub, Seat Geek as well. All of them have different tix at different prices.

I almost always use Craigslist but I realize some aren't comfortable with these types of transactions, but saved me $60 in fees, and secured at face value.

Thanks for the info. Good hit for you.

Mattress factory - Good pick. Block from stadium. My fam is flying in and may stop by to see zag family if time permits - lot of stops beforehand
    Last edited by omahazag; 11-16-2018 at 06:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    I believe quite a few are still available. Mostly open market as I emailed both Creighton and Gonzaga ticket offices.

I found mine Monday via Omaha Craigslist ad, season ticket holder (did not share w/him I was a Zag fan, & he didn't ask).

2 lower bowl, Row 14, $80 a piece, no taxes/fees. Already have them in hand. They can email, ship, or meet you in person.

Check Vivid Seats, Stub Hub, Seat Geek as well. All of them have different tix at different prices.

I almost always use Craigslist but I realize some aren't comfortable with these types of transactions, but saved me $60 in fees, and secured at face value.
    I think I'm going to hold out a few more days. Tickets haven't moved on Vivid, and prices are drifting down...though not as much as for the Montana-Creighton game on 11/28.

Hey woohoo, put the four of us down for the pregame on Saturday!

These pics should help for identification purposes:

Last edited by TexasZagFan; 11-18-2018 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    I think I'm going to hold out a few more days. Tickets haven't moved on Vivid, and prices are drifting down...though not as much as for the Montana-Creighton game on 11/28.

Hey woohoo, put the four of us down for the pregame on Saturday!

These pics should help for identification purposes:

Fantastic. Awesome pics, by the way!

That little man was the one who got to go out on the court last year in Nashville, right? Am I remembering that correctly?
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    Fantastic. Awesome pics, by the way!

That little man was the one who got to go out on the court last year in Nashville, right? Am I remembering that correctly?
    Yup, that's "Big D"! lol

Check out what just arrived! I had a bunch of these made up so Woohoo Jr. and I can hand them out to zags fans at the pre-game social!! (and in the arena, if we have some left)

NICE JOB!

BUMP and reminder

The Old Mattress Factory
    501 N 13th St
    Omaha, NE 68102

Phone number of this establishment, in case you would need it- (402) 346-9116

Pre-game Social will be from 11:00-12:30. I should be there by 10:30.

Hope to see GU represent!!

PS- Kids/minors are welcome.

BUMP and reminder

The Old Mattress Factory
    501 N 13th St
    Omaha, NE 68102

Phone number of this establishment, in case you would need it- (402) 346-9116

Pre-game Social will be from 11:00-12:30. I should be there by 10:30.

Hope to see GU represent!!

PS- Kids/minors are welcome.
    Remember that's CST, which shouldn't be a problem since it is the same time zone you live in.
    Birddog

Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    Remember that's CST, which shouldn't be a problem since it is the same time zone you live in.
    Wise words from the Sage of OKC.

Not gonna lie, my heart skipped a beat as I read the first part of that, trying to remember which time zone CST was.

Plan to see you guys there. I'll be bringing my wife and two young Zag fans.

Hey guys, a little bump to this thread. I just bought myself a fantastic ticket from a private seller here in Omaha. 12th row seats right on middle court.$200 which is far lower than what they are going for online. I believe there are 3 left so if anyone is interested, please let me know and I can try and get you in touch with them.

Would love to get one of those bracelets from you woohoo. They look awesome! Hopefully you won't run out before the game as I'm not sure I'll be there too much before tip as I'm driving over from Madison. Will definitely rock it in Chapel Hill in a couple weeks as well.

GBR!!!!!

Get Runzas
    I am working on being a more all around square.

Quote Originally Posted by ConnZag3 View Post
    Would love to get one of those bracelets from you woohoo. They look awesome! Hopefully you won't run out before the game as I'm not sure I'll be there too much before tip as I'm driving over from Madison. Will definitely rock it in Chapel Hill in a couple weeks as well.
    I don't think I will, but I'll make sure and put a couple in my back pocket for you! Shoot me a PM from the arena if you don't make it by the pre-game social!

Is there an unofficial head count thus far woohoo?

Also, Gonzaga and/or local chapters will post "pre game social" listings on their website, and/or send out an email prior to games in certain cities.

We should notify GU alumni/fan chapters to post this as well.

I know several alumni/fans who never read this board but show up to every pre game social or game watch locations based on Gonzaga's official postings online.

I will look into this as well.

Edit to add: here is a link for local Zag game watches and pre-game socials throughout the country. You will notice the pre game social listed for upcoming Tennessee game in Phoenix, Zag related parties, game watch, etc. I wonder how we can add this pre game social as an official listing? I know many fans who check this events calendar but rarely read the boards.

LINK: http://www.zagsonline.org/s/829/17-m...id=1&pgid=5150

Is there an unofficial head count thus far woohoo?

Also, Gonzaga and/or local chapters will post "pre game social" listings on their website, and/or send out an email prior to games in certain cities.

We should notify GU alumni/fan chapters to post this as well.

I know several alumni/fans who never read this board but show up to every pre game social or game watch locations based on Gonzaga's official postings online.

I will look into this as well.

Edit to add: here is a link for local Zag game watches and pre-game socials throughout the country. You will notice the pre game social listed for Tennessee game in Phoenix, etc. I wonder how we can add this pre game social as an official listing? I know there are many fans who check this link but barely, if ever read the boards (surprising I know).

I’ve been working with Bob Finn there at GU, I believe he did include the info on an email he sent out today. Maybe someone on that email list can check that out?

And, I’d estimate we’re at about 35-40 confirmed, but i have a feeling we’ll have even more than that. Now...they may not all show up at once. I’m very curious to see what the turnout is, but it may not be huge if people are coming and going over the course of the 90 minutes.

Appreciate the help and info!

I’ve been working with Bob Finn there at GU, I believe he did include the info on an email he sent out today. Maybe someone on that email list can check that out?

And, I’d estimate we’re at about 35-40 confirmed, but i have a feeling we’ll have even more than that. Now...they may not all show up at once. I’m very curious to see what the turnout is, but it may not be huge if people are coming and going over the course of the 90 minutes.

Appreciate the help and info!
    Awesome, woohoo.

Thanks again for organizing and putting this together!

Quote Originally Posted by ConnZag3 View Post
    Better set your alarm...lol, I see it's about a 7 hour drive for you.

I'm cheating, I'm a poor father and "Opa", pulling the boys out of school early on Friday. It's a 10-11 hour drive for us, depending on weather.

I'm cheating, I'm a poor father and "Opa", pulling the boys out of school early on Friday. It's a 10-11 hour drive for us, depending on weather.
    We're leaving at about 2pm on Friday. So, probably getting in to the hotel around 9pm or so. And then our hotel is about 1.4 miles from the Old Mattress Factory.

There's nothing wrong with some "family time" in lieu of school Gotta take advantage of these middle of the country Zags games when we can. Hoping for a Norvell homecoming game in Chicago or somewhere near next year. Kohl Center isn't that far from Chicago Coach Few

I don't think I will, but I'll make sure and put a couple in my back pocket for you! Shoot me a PM from the arena if you don't make it by the pre-game social!
    Sounds great! Thanks in advance and safe travels to Omaha.

Edit to add: here is a link for local Zag game watches and pre-game socials throughout the country. You will notice the pre game social listed for upcoming Tennessee game in Phoenix, Zag related parties, game watch, etc. I wonder how we can add this pre game social as an official listing? I know many fans who check this events calendar but rarely read the boards.

Just noticed that the pre-game social IS now showing on this website.