Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 59

Thread: Roll Call and Pre-Game Social------Creighton game Omaha, NE

  1. #26
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by katman50 View Post
    Would it be difficult to get one ticket the day of the game or the day before? Are many tickets available?
    I believe quite a few are still available. Mostly open market as I emailed both Creighton and Gonzaga ticket offices.

    I found mine Monday via Omaha Craigslist ad, season ticket holder (did not share w/him I was a Zag fan, & he didn't ask).

    2 lower bowl, Row 14, $80 a piece, no taxes/fees. Already have them in hand. They can email, ship, or meet you in person.

    Check Vivid Seats, Stub Hub, Seat Geek as well. All of them have different tix at different prices.

    I almost always use Craigslist but I realize some aren't comfortable with these types of transactions, but saved me $60 in fees, and secured at face value.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Bainbridge
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Thanks for the info. Good hit for you.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Somewhere in middle America
    Posts
    302

    Default

    Mattress factory - Good pick. Block from stadium. My fam is flying in and may stop by to see zag family if time permits - lot of stops beforehand
    Last edited by omahazag; 11-16-2018 at 06:06 AM.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    I believe quite a few are still available. Mostly open market as I emailed both Creighton and Gonzaga ticket offices.

    I found mine Monday via Omaha Craigslist ad, season ticket holder (did not share w/him I was a Zag fan, & he didn't ask).

    2 lower bowl, Row 14, $80 a piece, no taxes/fees. Already have them in hand. They can email, ship, or meet you in person.

    Check Vivid Seats, Stub Hub, Seat Geek as well. All of them have different tix at different prices.

    I almost always use Craigslist but I realize some aren't comfortable with these types of transactions, but saved me $60 in fees, and secured at face value.
    I think I'm going to hold out a few more days. Tickets haven't moved on Vivid, and prices are drifting down...though not as much as for the Montana-Creighton game on 11/28.

    Hey woohoo, put the four of us down for the pregame on Saturday!

    These pics should help for identification purposes:



    Last edited by TexasZagFan; 11-18-2018 at 08:08 AM.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    I think I'm going to hold out a few more days. Tickets haven't moved on Vivid, and prices are drifting down...though not as much as for the Montana-Creighton game on 11/28.

    Hey woohoo, put the four of us down for the pregame on Saturday!

    These pics should help for identification purposes:



    Fantastic. Awesome pics, by the way!

    That little man was the one who got to go out on the court last year in Nashville, right? Am I remembering that correctly?
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    Fantastic. Awesome pics, by the way!

    That little man was the one who got to go out on the court last year in Nashville, right? Am I remembering that correctly?
    Yup, that's "Big D"! lol

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,369

    Default

    Check out what just arrived! I had a bunch of these made up so Woohoo Jr. and I can hand them out to zags fans at the pre-game social!! (and in the arena, if we have some left)









    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    7,148

    Default

    NICE JOB!

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,369

    Default

    BUMP and reminder


    The Old Mattress Factory
    501 N 13th St
    Omaha, NE 68102

    Phone number of this establishment, in case you would need it- (402) 346-9116

    Pre-game Social will be from 11:00-12:30. I should be there by 10:30.


    Hope to see GU represent!!

    PS- Kids/minors are welcome.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Oklafriggenhoma
    Posts
    7,217

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    BUMP and reminder


    The Old Mattress Factory
    501 N 13th St
    Omaha, NE 68102

    Phone number of this establishment, in case you would need it- (402) 346-9116

    Pre-game Social will be from 11:00-12:30. I should be there by 10:30.


    Hope to see GU represent!!

    PS- Kids/minors are welcome.
    Remember that's CST, which shouldn't be a problem since it is the same time zone you live in.
    Birddog

    Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
    Did gyre and gimble in the wabe:
    All mimsy were the borogoves,
    And the mome raths outgrabe.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Birddog View Post
    Remember that's CST, which shouldn't be a problem since it is the same time zone you live in.
    Wise words from the Sage of OKC.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,369

    Default

    Remember that's CST, which shouldn't be a problem since it is the same time zone you live in.

    Not gonna lie, my heart skipped a beat as I read the first part of that, trying to remember which time zone CST was.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    85

    Default

    Plan to see you guys there. I'll be bringing my wife and two young Zag fans.

  14. #39

    Default

    Hey guys, a little bump to this thread. I just bought myself a fantastic ticket from a private seller here in Omaha. 12th row seats right on middle court.$200 which is far lower than what they are going for online. I believe there are 3 left so if anyone is interested, please let me know and I can try and get you in touch with them.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sun Prairie, WI
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Would love to get one of those bracelets from you woohoo. They look awesome! Hopefully you won't run out before the game as I'm not sure I'll be there too much before tip as I'm driving over from Madison. Will definitely rock it in Chapel Hill in a couple weeks as well.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,582

    Default

    GBR!!!!!

    Get Runzas
    I am working on being a more all around square.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnZag3 View Post
    Would love to get one of those bracelets from you woohoo. They look awesome! Hopefully you won't run out before the game as I'm not sure I'll be there too much before tip as I'm driving over from Madison. Will definitely rock it in Chapel Hill in a couple weeks as well.
    I don't think I will, but I'll make sure and put a couple in my back pocket for you! Shoot me a PM from the arena if you don't make it by the pre-game social!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  18. #43
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Is there an unofficial head count thus far woohoo?

    Also, Gonzaga and/or local chapters will post "pre game social" listings on their website, and/or send out an email prior to games in certain cities.

    We should notify GU alumni/fan chapters to post this as well.

    I know several alumni/fans who never read this board but show up to every pre game social or game watch locations based on Gonzaga's official postings online.

    I will look into this as well.

    Edit to add: here is a link for local Zag game watches and pre-game socials throughout the country. You will notice the pre game social listed for upcoming Tennessee game in Phoenix, Zag related parties, game watch, etc. I wonder how we can add this pre game social as an official listing? I know many fans who check this events calendar but rarely read the boards.

    LINK: http://www.zagsonline.org/s/829/17-m...id=1&pgid=5150

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    Is there an unofficial head count thus far woohoo?

    Also, Gonzaga and/or local chapters will post "pre game social" listings on their website, and/or send out an email prior to games in certain cities.

    We should notify GU alumni/fan chapters to post this as well.

    I know several alumni/fans who never read this board but show up to every pre game social or game watch locations based on Gonzaga's official postings online.

    I will look into this as well.

    Edit to add: here is a link for local Zag game watches and pre-game socials throughout the country. You will notice the pre game social listed for Tennessee game in Phoenix, etc. I wonder how we can add this pre game social as an official listing? I know there are many fans who check this link but barely, if ever read the boards (surprising I know).

    LINK: http://www.zagsonline.org/s/829/17-m...id=1&pgid=5150
    I’ve been working with Bob Finn there at GU, I believe he did include the info on an email he sent out today. Maybe someone on that email list can check that out?

    And, I’d estimate we’re at about 35-40 confirmed, but i have a feeling we’ll have even more than that. Now...they may not all show up at once. I’m very curious to see what the turnout is, but it may not be huge if people are coming and going over the course of the 90 minutes.

    Appreciate the help and info!
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  20. #45
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    I’ve been working with Bob Finn there at GU, I believe he did include the info on an email he sent out today. Maybe someone on that email list can check that out?

    And, I’d estimate we’re at about 35-40 confirmed, but i have a feeling we’ll have even more than that. Now...they may not all show up at once. I’m very curious to see what the turnout is, but it may not be huge if people are coming and going over the course of the 90 minutes.

    Appreciate the help and info!
    Awesome, woohoo.

    Thanks again for organizing and putting this together!

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Irving, TX
    Posts
    8,950

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ConnZag3 View Post
    Would love to get one of those bracelets from you woohoo. They look awesome! Hopefully you won't run out before the game as I'm not sure I'll be there too much before tip as I'm driving over from Madison. Will definitely rock it in Chapel Hill in a couple weeks as well.
    Better set your alarm...lol, I see it's about a 7 hour drive for you.

    I'm cheating, I'm a poor father and "Opa", pulling the boys out of school early on Friday. It's a 10-11 hour drive for us, depending on weather.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Better set your alarm...lol, I see it's about a 7 hour drive for you.

    I'm cheating, I'm a poor father and "Opa", pulling the boys out of school early on Friday. It's a 10-11 hour drive for us, depending on weather.
    We're leaving at about 2pm on Friday. So, probably getting in to the hotel around 9pm or so. And then our hotel is about 1.4 miles from the Old Mattress Factory.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sun Prairie, WI
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TexasZagFan View Post
    Better set your alarm...lol, I see it's about a 7 hour drive for you.

    I'm cheating, I'm a poor father and "Opa", pulling the boys out of school early on Friday. It's a 10-11 hour drive for us, depending on weather.
    There's nothing wrong with some "family time" in lieu of school Gotta take advantage of these middle of the country Zags games when we can. Hoping for a Norvell homecoming game in Chicago or somewhere near next year. Kohl Center isn't that far from Chicago Coach Few

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Sun Prairie, WI
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gozagswoohoo View Post
    I don't think I will, but I'll make sure and put a couple in my back pocket for you! Shoot me a PM from the arena if you don't make it by the pre-game social!
    Sounds great! Thanks in advance and safe travels to Omaha.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    St. Clair, MO
    Posts
    9,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post

    Edit to add: here is a link for local Zag game watches and pre-game socials throughout the country. You will notice the pre game social listed for upcoming Tennessee game in Phoenix, Zag related parties, game watch, etc. I wonder how we can add this pre game social as an official listing? I know many fans who check this events calendar but rarely read the boards.

    LINK: http://www.zagsonline.org/s/829/17-m...id=1&pgid=5150


    Just noticed that the pre-game social IS now showing on this website.
    Allow myself to introduce....myself...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •