Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: EXHIBITION GAME THREAD: CENTRAL WA @ZAGS - 11/1/18

Quote Originally Posted by Club Prez View Post
    In other Exhibition action, at the half in Seattle - Washington 26, Seattle Pacific 27.
    Is it on TV ?

Meanwhile, Oregon is only 7 up over Western Oregon.
    “When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes.”

~ Desiderius Erasmus

Crandall continues to be a ball hawk.

One of his most impressive stat on his resume...2+ stl per game average every single season he has played. That's awesome at college lvl.

Steals don't tell entire story but keep in mind Silas nor GBJ averaged even 1 per game in their careers.

Geno had a handful of games with 5 or 6 steals last season...showed off his fast hands again tonight.

He lead the team with 4 assists as well.

Like his quicks, head always up, fast hands, reads the opponents moves being proactive rather than reactive (too many of our guards play D that way).

Definitely a 25 min per game player.

Likes to get down in a stance and defend, but pretty slight of frame, definitely our smallest player.

I've always liked Jeremy Jones. His stance and movements are awkward but successful things happen around him. He finds the ball and the net quite often...he has done this in short spurts vs good teams too.
    "Rob plays with a high level of intensity when it's time, has a good time when it's not ... I love his enthusiasm and his zest for life. He picks us all up when he enters the gym."

-- Coach Few

Quote Originally Posted by RenoZag View Post
    Is it on TV ?

I have it on my laptop. PAC12 (WA) Channel.

I'm getting both the Oregon and Washington on spectrum.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Washington 37 Seattle Pacific 36

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Oregon/Western Oregon is on PAC Network

Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    Crandall continues to be a ball hawk.

One of his most impressive stat on his resume...2+ stl per game average every single season he has played. That's awesome at college lvl.

Steals don't tell entire story but keep in mind Silas nor GBJ averaged even 1 per game in their careers.

Geno had a handful of games with 5 or 6 steals last season...showed off his fast hands again tonight.

He lead the team with 4 assists as well.

Like his quicks, head always up, fast hands, reads the opponents moves being proactive rather than reactive (too many of our guards play D that way).

Definitely a 25 min per game player.

Likes to get down in a stance and defend, but pretty slight of frame, definitely our smallest player.

I've always liked Jeremy Jones. His stance and movements are awkward but successful things happen around him. He finds the ball and the net quite often...he has done this in short spurts vs good teams too.
    post radio interview Donny said Crandall did a really good job of talking on offense and defense...real veteran

gonna be tough keeping him on the bench IMO
    Dissent, insight and contextual discussion makes a website 'sticky' and engaging - not just predictable, safe position fanboyism. Monoculture is uninteresting and lacks intellectual depth.