Thread: Best of Luck To The Prairie View Panthers: 14 Of Your First 15 On The Road

Default Best of Luck To The Prairie View Panthers: 14 Of Your First 15 On The Road

Here's your winner of the toughest SWAC schedule for 2018/19. 14 of their first 15 games are on the road, including 12 in a row. At least they actually gave them some opponents they might beat (if they aren't too exhausted). In fact, I went through all of the SWAC schedules, and that's one thing the league is starting to do across the board. Easier road opponents (but not as much of a pay day). I remember one Texas Southern schedule where they played 13 straight BCS road games. It was insane:

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-bas...dule/_/id/2504

11/9 at Santa Clara

11/12 at Baylor

11/14 at UT Rio Grande Valley

11/17 at Lamar

11/19 at UNC Greensboro

11/21 at East Carolina

11/23 at Georgia Tech

12/1 at Murray State

12/4 at Louisiana Tech

12/11 at Louisiana

12/20 at Seattle U

12/29 at Winthrop

1/2 Huston-Tillotson (FIRST HOME GAME)

1/5 at Southern

1/7 at Alcorn State

Is this just because they cannot create revenue at home?..I would assume it is...but you know what they say about assuming, your Samhamed
    I would never be a sellout............unless of course I got a boat load of money to do it

Texas Southern schedules like that pretty much every year. Maybe the entire conference does. Has to suck for those teams.

What the hell is Huston-Tillotson? Maybe a law firm but certainly not a D1 school.