Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lakers Sign Johnathan Williams to Two-Way Contract; Waive Travis Wear

Lakers plant to sign Tyson chandler once he cleared waivers. Between this and Wagner returning at some point the opportunities for minutes are going to dry up in short order. Perhaps if Beasley doesn’t return from “personal absences” he can find a spot.

Quote Originally Posted by ZagNut08 View Post
    Lakers plant to sign Tyson chandler once he cleared waivers. Between this and Wagner returning at some point the opportunities for minutes are going to dry up in short order. Perhaps if Beasley doesn’t return from “personal absences” he can find a spot.
    Yeah, when I saw the Tyson Chandler news I too thought that does not bode well for JWIII. Then Serge Ibaka went off on Lakers and exposed how desperately they need to improve their D. Chandler not exactly gonna help that.
    “I don’t expect us to be perfect anytime soon,” guard Silas Melson said, “but one thing I do expect is trying to get better every day and playing tougher, harder and more physical than the opponent.”

I remember when Bouldin played on a U 18 National Team with Beasley ….and Beasley was arguably the best player at that age in the Country, fluid and powerful ....one and done at Kansas State and #2 in the draft.....and now he looks like a homeless person....nothing but trouble ….Reefer Madness …..sad...tragic really...

Johnathan now playing for the South Bay Lakers vs. OKC in the G League. Box Score.

Live video streaming here: https://www.facebook.com/nbagleague/...8618305835630/

I followed the game last night online.

J3 is succumbing to the travesty that is the G league. The guards do not pass on the pick and roll, so he has begun taking more outside shots (maybe the Lakers said they wantde him to do that, though), but it also led to him being out of position for rebounds and/or blocks.

He still scored 10, on a surprising 4/4 FT's.

https://gleague.nba.com/
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!

Good game tonight in a loss

C 29 10-14 1-2 3-4 4 2 8 10 1 2 1 1 2 1 24
    Hoping you have a sense of humor too!