Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Timme's Decision is Coming...

Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Please don’t go there. The Bonus was a unicorn
    No he wasn't. he was and is a great player. Watch the reels that I provided, the similarities are uncanny; Drew s a smaller version of Sabonis.

Quote Originally Posted by gbnyba17 View Post
    Does anyone know if he has a jump shot outside of 5 feet?
    I provided several links to reels of games. he can hit the three and post up, he's a great, great player.

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Here is what I will be following tomorrow on Twitter, there are a handful of athletes doing this tomorrow at his high school, so it's not just Timme.

https://twitter.com/JJP_Basketball
    They've got 3 VB players playing at the college level? They must have a great VB team this year.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Quote Originally Posted by bigblahla View Post
    I always wonder what others see.... IMO GU's offense can run through Timme, high basketball IQ and a skill level that will demand a double team, more fluid than KO without the clinic, shoots with either hand around the basket.... can run the floor.... when I saw Snacks for the first time I thought he would carry the Zags at times, I think the same about Timme.... more mobile than Landale, much higher motor and it's not even close.... KO is the comparison.... IMO Timme is KO2....
    doesn't quite have the pure size of landale, but definitely better athlete and motor...olynyk comparison fits in the post, but timme doesn't have the natural perimeter guards skills of ko, though he's an excellent passer.

Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    Tried to think of a comparison today for Timme and came up with Ethan Happ, but more upside. Not a great athlete but really understands the game. Happ stuffs every box on the stat sheet, last year 18p, 8r, 4a, 1.5s, 1b. Sabonis is my all time favorite because of his intensity and motor.
    And Drew is identical; same tenacity and dare I say a mean streak that Don'tmiss doesn't have. In one of the reels he makes an "and 1 " and he got a little feisty with the guy trying to guard him. We're gonna love this guy from Day1.

Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    doesn't quite have the pure size of landale, but definitely better athlete and motor...olynyk comparison fits in the post, but timme doesn't have the natural perimeter guards skills of ko, though he's an excellent passer.
    Disagree about Drew not having similar guard skills as KO—watching through his many YouTube highlight videos, Timme has fantastic handles for a big man, and great vision. Here’s a fun video of Drew that shows off his vast offensive repertoire:

https://youtu.be/ChqAUFenCDo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally agree. Timme is one of those guys you just dread playing against. Hopefully GU never has to.
    Welcome to Zagdom

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    And Drew is identical; same tenacity and dare I say a mean streak that Don'tmiss doesn't have. In one of the reels he makes an "and 1 " and he got a little feisty with the guy trying to guard him. We're gonna love this guy from Day1.
    Domas doesn't have a mean streak?
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Domas doesn't have a mean streak?
    I don't think so, I think he's a super nice guy and always flashes his smile. Very intense and a great motor, but no, I wouldn't say he has a mean streak.

I think you guys have lost your minds over this kid choosing Gonzaga or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    +1

Soon enough we'll know.
    America's Team!

But we have to have him. According to 247 he would be our 3rd highest rated recruit ever... or maybe of 2019.

Who’s 1-2?

But we have to have him. According to 247 he would be our 3rd highest rated recruit ever... or maybe of 2019.

Who’s 1-2?
    I believe Austin Daye and Zach Collins-- two pros.

440 posts over 44.000 views.... GU Nation loves you Drew.... tomorrow you will let the basketball world know you feel the love.... Zag up!!!!

Go!! Zags!!!

Illinois lands four-star 2019 center Antwan January--- adds a different big ahead of Timmes commitment

https://collegebasketball.nbcsports....ntwan-january/

Sure nothing new. Someone should rank the top 5 of these guessing game type posts. To start, what potential HS recruit has received the most posts? Has Timme passed Collins? Was Collins even #1? Others could be ahead of both.
    Just bored and wondering, but what say you?

Who’s 1-2?
    For 2019 247 has Arlauskas and Watson ahead of Timme just slightly. Watson and Timme are pretty close in all the rankings. I hope we get Timme but seems like way more hype about him than some of the studs we already have coming in. Could be a great class.

247 2019 top 100.
    Watson 32
    Arlauskas 42
    Timme 44
    Ravet 90
    Just one sites ranking but would be a great class.

Up to 62% Zags -- it is going the right direction

https://247sports.com/player/drew-timme-45572951/

For 2019 247 has Arlauskas and Watson ahead of Timme just slightly. Watson and Timme are pretty close in all the rankings. I hope we get Timme but seems like way more hype about him than some of the studs we already have coming in. Could be a great class.
    Timme is the Alpha of the group.... energy through the roof and a skill set to match.... On Crystal Ball - Timme at 41, Arlauskas at 42, Watson at 46..... the hype is deserved.... he is that good....

https://247sports.com/college/gonzag...tball/Targets/

Go!! Zags!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaCoyote View Post
    Sure nothing new. Someone should rank the top 5 of these guessing game type posts. To start, what potential HS recruit has received the most posts? Has Timme passed Collins? Was Collins even #1? Others could be ahead of both.
    Just bored and wondering, but what say you?
    Biggs McGee had an entire forum worth of posts dedicated to him. That has to be number one.

Quote Originally Posted by mgadfly View Post
    Biggs McGee had an entire forum worth of posts dedicated to him. That has to be number one.
    Heartbroken about that guy, even after all these years.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

C’mon Timme. You got this. GU is the perfect fit and family for you.

Live stream promised here. 13 mins...

https://twitter.com/JJP_Basketball/s...914096640?s=20