Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819 LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 464

Thread: Timme's Decision is Coming...

  1. #426
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Please don’t go there. The Bonus was a unicorn
    No he wasn't. he was and is a great player. Watch the reels that I provided, the similarities are uncanny; Drew s a smaller version of Sabonis.

  2. #427
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gbnyba17 View Post
    Does anyone know if he has a jump shot outside of 5 feet?
    I provided several links to reels of games. he can hit the three and post up, he's a great, great player.

  3. #428
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Napa, CA
    Posts
    4,450

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    Here is what I will be following tomorrow on Twitter, there are a handful of athletes doing this tomorrow at his high school, so it's not just Timme.

    https://twitter.com/JJP_Basketball
    They've got 3 VB players playing at the college level? They must have a great VB team this year.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

  4. #429

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigblahla View Post
    I always wonder what others see.... IMO GU's offense can run through Timme, high basketball IQ and a skill level that will demand a double team, more fluid than KO without the clinic, shoots with either hand around the basket.... can run the floor.... when I saw Snacks for the first time I thought he would carry the Zags at times, I think the same about Timme.... more mobile than Landale, much higher motor and it's not even close.... KO is the comparison.... IMO Timme is KO2....
    doesn't quite have the pure size of landale, but definitely better athlete and motor...olynyk comparison fits in the post, but timme doesn't have the natural perimeter guards skills of ko, though he's an excellent passer.

  5. #430
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    Tried to think of a comparison today for Timme and came up with Ethan Happ, but more upside. Not a great athlete but really understands the game. Happ stuffs every box on the stat sheet, last year 18p, 8r, 4a, 1.5s, 1b. Sabonis is my all time favorite because of his intensity and motor.
    And Drew is identical; same tenacity and dare I say a mean streak that Don'tmiss doesn't have. In one of the reels he makes an "and 1 " and he got a little feisty with the guy trying to guard him. We're gonna love this guy from Day1.

  6. #431
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WallaWallaZag View Post
    doesn't quite have the pure size of landale, but definitely better athlete and motor...olynyk comparison fits in the post, but timme doesn't have the natural perimeter guards skills of ko, though he's an excellent passer.
    Disagree about Drew not having similar guard skills as KO—watching through his many YouTube highlight videos, Timme has fantastic handles for a big man, and great vision. Here’s a fun video of Drew that shows off his vast offensive repertoire:

    https://youtu.be/ChqAUFenCDo


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  7. #432
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Totally agree. Timme is one of those guys you just dread playing against. Hopefully GU never has to.
    Welcome to Zagdom

  8. #433
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    14,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    And Drew is identical; same tenacity and dare I say a mean streak that Don'tmiss doesn't have. In one of the reels he makes an "and 1 " and he got a little feisty with the guy trying to guard him. We're gonna love this guy from Day1.
    Domas doesn't have a mean streak?
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  9. #434
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    9,609

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Domas doesn't have a mean streak?
    I don't think so, I think he's a super nice guy and always flashes his smile. Very intense and a great motor, but no, I wouldn't say he has a mean streak.

  10. #435
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,776

    Default

    I think you guys have lost your minds over this kid choosing Gonzaga or not.

  11. #436
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    1,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    I think you guys have lost your minds over this kid choosing Gonzaga or not.
    +1

    Soon enough we'll know.
    America's Team!

  12. #437
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    I think you guys have lost your minds over this kid choosing Gonzaga or not.
    But we have to have him. According to 247 he would be our 3rd highest rated recruit ever... or maybe of 2019.

  13. #438
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    17,294

    Default

    Who’s 1-2?


    Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    But we have to have him. According to 247 he would be our 3rd highest rated recruit ever... or maybe of 2019.

  14. #439

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Who’s 1-2?
    I believe Austin Daye and Zach Collins-- two pros.

  15. #440
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    PNWest
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    440 posts over 44.000 views.... GU Nation loves you Drew.... tomorrow you will let the basketball world know you feel the love.... Zag up!!!!

    Go!! Zags!!!

  16. #441
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,341

    Default

    Illinois lands four-star 2019 center Antwan January--- adds a different big ahead of Timmes commitment

    https://collegebasketball.nbcsports....ntwan-january/

  17. #442
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    2,031

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Vulture View Post
    I think you guys have lost your minds over this kid choosing Gonzaga or not.
    Sure nothing new. Someone should rank the top 5 of these guessing game type posts. To start, what potential HS recruit has received the most posts? Has Timme passed Collins? Was Collins even #1? Others could be ahead of both.
    Just bored and wondering, but what say you?

  18. #443
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jazzdelmar View Post
    Who’s 1-2?
    For 2019 247 has Arlauskas and Watson ahead of Timme just slightly. Watson and Timme are pretty close in all the rankings. I hope we get Timme but seems like way more hype about him than some of the studs we already have coming in. Could be a great class.

  19. #444
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    721

    Default

    247 2019 top 100.
    Watson 32
    Arlauskas 42
    Timme 44
    Ravet 90
    Just one sites ranking but would be a great class.

  20. #445
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Spokane Valley
    Posts
    8,341

    Default

    Up to 62% Zags -- it is going the right direction

    https://247sports.com/player/drew-timme-45572951/

  21. #446
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    PNWest
    Posts
    3,406

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdmiller7 View Post
    For 2019 247 has Arlauskas and Watson ahead of Timme just slightly. Watson and Timme are pretty close in all the rankings. I hope we get Timme but seems like way more hype about him than some of the studs we already have coming in. Could be a great class.
    Timme is the Alpha of the group.... energy through the roof and a skill set to match.... On Crystal Ball - Timme at 41, Arlauskas at 42, Watson at 46..... the hype is deserved.... he is that good....

    https://247sports.com/college/gonzag...tball/Targets/

    Go!! Zags!!!

  22. #447
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Edgewood, WA
    Posts
    1,483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MontanaCoyote View Post
    Sure nothing new. Someone should rank the top 5 of these guessing game type posts. To start, what potential HS recruit has received the most posts? Has Timme passed Collins? Was Collins even #1? Others could be ahead of both.
    Just bored and wondering, but what say you?
    Biggs McGee had an entire forum worth of posts dedicated to him. That has to be number one.

  23. #448
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Colville, Wa.
    Posts
    14,432

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mgadfly View Post
    Biggs McGee had an entire forum worth of posts dedicated to him. That has to be number one.
    Heartbroken about that guy, even after all these years.
    This post is for March Madness seeding purposes only.

  24. #449
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    C’mon Timme. You got this. GU is the perfect fit and family for you.

  25. #450
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Posts
    704

    Default

    Live stream promised here. 13 mins...

    https://twitter.com/JJP_Basketball/s...914096640?s=20

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •