Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61213141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Timme's Decision is Coming...

I am guessing he will be announcing from his high school as many D1 athletes do, which makes sense that it would be before school at 8 AM Texas time and thus 6AM our time. Not saying it sways me either way, but we were also 45percent yesterday, so 50 is an improvement. The question is who made the prediction.

Another reason to consider A&M....timezone....think about all those 9pm and 10 pm tip offs for his family. Just saying.

Trying to keep it real

Quote Originally Posted by guniverse View Post
    I am guessing he will be announcing from his high school as many D1 athletes do, which makes sense that it would be before school at 8 AM Texas time and thus 6AM our time. Not saying it sways me either way, but we were also 45percent yesterday, so 50 is an improvement. The question is who made the prediction.
    Agreed. Let's not overthink this. The typical announcements would either be before or after school.
    I will thank God for the day and the moment I have. - Jimmy V

Quote Originally Posted by zagsfanforlife View Post
    2 things:

Werent we at 55% on crystal ball? Now down to 50? or am i being forgetful?

Also, 6 am announcement? Seems like a bad sign that he will announce when no one is even awake in Spokane?
    Nope; Gonzaga is currently at its highest Crystal Ball percentage at 50%. Most recently, it was at 45% for Timme to GU, but Derek Piper—the Illinois insider who is very in touch with recruiting—made a pick for Timme to Gonzaga. The link below shows who makes the Crystal Ball picks. And as has been mentioned on this board before, when you see Crystal Ball picks trending in one direction right before a recruit announces where they’re going to commit, things are looking good for that school. And considering that since October 26—when Andrew Slater made the first prediction for Timme to Gonzaga—all picks have either been made for Gonzaga, or others have changed their original picks (e.g. Jerry Meyer changing his pick from Texas A&M to GU) for Timme to commit to Gonzaga.

https://247sports.com/PlayerInstitut...rtPredictions/

If things do work out the way they’re looking now, Drew Timme is going to be a fantastic player for Gonzaga.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by webspinnre View Post
    Agreed. Let's not overthink this. The typical announcements would either be before or after school.
    I don't know his situation, but it is very common for the high school to orchestrate everything and showcase all their athletes signing that day so the TV news stations can come out and talk to all of them, plus other HS's will spread the signings throughout the day so the stations can go from school to school. Drew's signing ceremony might happen alongside a half dozen others.

That is very common, so I wouldn't read a thing into the timing.
    Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
    Mark Twain.

I'd still like to know how we can watch the announcement live. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thespywhozaggedme View Post
    Watch where?
    Just on Twitter. It will be all over there as soon as he announces.

I'd still like to know how we can watch the announcement live. Thanks
    I have not seen that it will be broadcasted, but check out Twitter it will be on there very shortly after.

drew timme Retweeted
    Verified account 48m48 minutes agoMore

With Drew Timme announcing his college choice tomorrow that means a five-star prospect will be off the board.For me, this one is between Gonzaga and Alabama. Just makes the most sense, even with A&M being the “favorite”

Quote Originally Posted by Zagceo View Post
    [FONT="]
    drew timme Retweeted
    [/FONT]
    [FONT="]
    Verified account 48m48 minutes agoMore

With Drew Timme announcing his college choice tomorrow that means a five-star prospect will be off the board.For me, this one is between Gonzaga and Alabama. Just makes the most sense, even with A&M being the “favorite”

[/FONT]
    You're just making stuff up now. lol

Quote Originally Posted by caldwellzag View Post
    I have not seen that it will be broadcasted, but check out Twitter it will be on there very shortly after.
    is there a way to post a live link to morrow for those of s not on twitter? Thanks

That's from Jake, stockrisers, who is very in touch with recruiting.

Drew retweeted this TODAY

https://twitter.com/drewtimme2?lang=en

If Timme is 5*, just think what Sabonis and Tillie would have been ranked, or even Rui?

Was Collins 5*?

Drew retweeted this TODAY

https://twitter.com/drewtimme2?lang=en
    Sorry, I thought that was your post, it's just from someone named Jake; maybe it's jake from State farm.

Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    If Timme is 5*, just think what Sabonis and Tillie would have been ranked, or even Rui?

Was Collins 5*?
    I know people keep calling him a 5*, but 24/7 and ESPN have him as a high 4. Not sure who has him as a 5.

Sorry, I thought that was your post, it's just from someone named Jake; maybe it's jake from State farm.
    first reaction ....always safer to question my posts especially if no link....just forgot to link

I know people keep calling him a 5*, but 24/7 and ESPN have him as a high 4. Not sure who has him as a 5.
    Rivals has him at 5 IIRC

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't we? Have him as a high five? He is definitely a Taco Boy!
    It's not funny.

Quote Originally Posted by willandi View Post
    Don't we? Have him as a high five? He is definitely a Taco Boy!
    Mos def.

Taco Bell AA > McDonald's AA as it relates to being a Zag.

Quote Originally Posted by OntZags View Post
    Rivals has him as a 5 star. I swear we've done this before.
    Posted on 10-28-18 responding to Spy. Still Rivals. And the article linked has a graphic with RIVALS and 5 little star icons.

I'm going to go ahead and lock in my final answer that it is Rivals.

JakeVerified account
    @jakeweingarten
    Owner, @Stockrisers - National Hoops Recruiting Louisville Hoops Recruiting: @CardChronicle�� - @lvillesprtslive����

first reaction ....always safer to question my posts especially if no link....just forgot to link
    No problem. Was just on illinoisroyalty and they just offered Antuan January and it looks like he's gonna commit to them tomorrow and most of their insiders are saying he was their Plan B to Timme who is gonna commit to us tomorrow. We'll know soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mgadfly View Post
    Posted on 10-28-18 responding to Spy. Still Rivals. And the article linked has a graphic with RIVALS and 5 little star icons.

I'm going to go ahead and lock in my final answer that it is Rivals.
    Ah, okay. I'm gonna channel my inner Jazz and say that if 2 sites have him as a high 4, and one has him as a 5, perhaps our homer bias leads us to refer to him as a 5?

Anyone know if Timme and Will baker have ever faced off against one another? Just curious why WB is ranked 20 spots higher.