Thread: ACC First conference games in 19-20 season to start on 11/5 and 11/6 to open the year

Default ACC First conference games in 19-20 season to start on 11/5 and 11/6 to open the year

Jon Rothstein

Verified account

@JonRothstein
    6h6 hours ago
    More
    Sources: Several ACC programs have been informed by the conference not to schedule games on the first two days (11/5/19 and 11/6/19) of the 19-20 season because league is planning conference games to open the year.

Hope this doesn't cause any issue with our return North Carolina game in Spokane.

Yuck.
    Hey, did you happen to catch Judge Judy the other night?

Quote Originally Posted by sittingon50 View Post
    Yuck.
    Step 2 of the mid major phase out.
    "Rob plays with a high level of intensity when it's time, has a good time when it's not ... I love his enthusiasm and his zest for life. He picks us all up when he enters the gym."

-- Coach Few

Quote Originally Posted by raise the zag View Post
    Step 2 of the mid major phase out.
    I understand and have the same concerns. But don't they still want / get to play the same number of games? So somewhere they'll need to play non-conference games unless they play more than 2 per team... Am I off base? If they do start early, and the "non-power conferences" start early, there's bound to be openings somewhere in schedules. If I'm these schools, I'd put up a fuss just because they can't work out kinks before the games "count."

Zag Shop (Thrift Shop Parody)

Gonzaga sind die besten! Gehe Zags!