Thread: Meet the 2018-2019 Lady Zags

Default Meet the 2018-2019 Lady Zags

On the Gonzaga Wbb twitter page that have pictures of each player with their height, hometown, position and major.

Take a look at the majors these young ladies are taking. Not a single basket weaving major in the bunch (not that basket weaving is and undesirable profession).

Interesting that two of our three seniors already have their undergraduate degree and are working on their Masters. A big congratulations to Chandler and Zee for their accomplishments.

Link: https://twitter.com/ZagWBB

ZagDad

thx for posting.....

are you confident that the SR was right insinuating that Annamarie WILL play this year?....it changes my whole perspective if its true...

Nice picture of the WBB team at Kraziness supporting MBB on Instagram. Would like to see the MBB at Fanfest supporting WBB.

One week...

GO Zags!!

Quote Originally Posted by SkipZag View Post
    Nice picture of the WBB team at Kraziness supporting MBB on Instagram. Would like to see the MBB at Fanfest supporting WBB.

One week...

GO Zags!!

https://twitter.com/ZagWBB/status/10...929986/photo/1

Thanks for the great pic, Terp. All 14 are present and accounted for. But,.... I still have trouble identifying Jenn from Leeanne (if I can't see a number 3 or 4 on a jersey).

My guess is,...... Jenn is between Melody and Jill, while Leeanne is between Annamaria and Louise. I've got a 50% chance of being correct.

Anyone else care to take a chance before someone "in-the-know" sets the truth?

Footnote: Wait till next year. We'll have two sets of identical twins to distinguish by jersey number!!

I’m with you Zagineer on Jenn & Leeanne... the hair part